Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Andre CaWK fighter wards best illegal tactic ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Andre CaWK fighter wards best illegal tactic ?

Headbutting

Excessive clinching

DCK punching

Home ring advantage in oakland
    Headbutts
    30.00%
    Excessive Clinching
    40.00%
    Dck Punching
    20.00%
    Home ring advantage in oakland
    10.00%

The poll is expired.

Over his career he benefited more from using his head as a third fist while moving in and out of the clinch, but his biggest win came from blatant deliberate low blows

Comment

making eastern Europeans squeal like pigs

Comment

That kessler fight was horrible. I still cant believe the ref let ward get away with that and I was going for ward . But he was obviously using illegal tactics .

Comment

It's not cheating if the referee doesn't call it lol. The fighters job is to win and Ward did his job every single time. Easy hall of famer.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris Dibiase View Post
            It's not cheating if the referee doesn't call it lol. The fighters job is to win and Ward did his job every single time. Easy hall of famer.
            So a fighter can kick you in the nuts if the ref is sligtly distracted and doesnt see.

If he doesnt call it it isnt cheating.

We all know boxing is corrupt and certain fighters have refs and judges in their pockets.
            The canelo fight vs ggg once again proved it.

Why else woud ward get away with headbutting kessler and wina tko over kovalev off a DCK punch twice in a row

Comment

I can't imagine a better ending for Ward then making that racist prick quit like a little biyatch!

Shows you what happens when you work hard your whole life-you learn how to deal with adversity. You don't give up because you are a mentally weak f@gg0t.

Comment

Ward fanboys won't like this thread, everyone knows ward is dirty.

If he's so good why can't he win a clean fight over elite fighters.

because his whole gameplan revolves around illegal tactics.

this makes me a hater and racist doe

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                  I can't imagine a better ending for Ward then making that racist prick quit like a little biyatch!

Shows you what happens when you work hard your whole life-you learn how to deal with adversity. You don't give up because you are a mentally weak f@gg0t.

To you what maidana does is illegal . Salido illegal .

But ward looks like you so its slick.
                  In reality , ward does what andrew golata did,
                  What victor ortiz did . Only thing ward didnt do is bite his opponent.

Dude is dirty . Straight shooter here

Comment

Originally posted by Jc8804 View Post
                    That kessler fight was horrible. I still cant believe the ref let ward get away with that and I was going for ward . But he was obviously using illegal tactics .
                    stop lying. you weren't going for ward.

Comment

Working...
                    X