Collapse
No announcement yet.

Post all these gifs of Wards low blows..lets end the debate

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

anybody who says they weren't clearly low blows is either being an idiot, a black supremacist , a ward fanboy or all of the above, or jus clearly mistaken and needs to look for themselves rather than follow what the commentators are saying

i understand it...we naturally gravitate towards what commentators are professing since they are paid to be objective analysts but i would rather listen to my own opinion than theirs. i dont assume they never make mistakes and i dont assume they know more about boxing. they just articulate better

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
      anybody who says they weren't clearly low blows is either being an idiot, a black supremacist , a ward fanboy or all of the above, or jus clearly mistaken and needs to look for themselves rather than follow what the commentators are saying

i understand it...we naturally gravitate towards what commentators are professing since they are paid to be objective analysts but i would rather listen to my own opinion than theirs. i dont assume they never make mistakes and i dont assume they know more about boxing. they just articulate better
      Great post.

Speaking of commentators, Max Kellerman lost all respect in my book. The way he publicly licked Ward's balls and anus, and then tried to trick Kovalev in the post-fight interview to claim borderline or low-blow was just disgusting. He should stick to basketball.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
        The very last one was low but the fight was over at that point. Kov's face says it all. He didn't want anymore smoke.

people keep bringing this up like it matters . "he didn't want any more smoke."

you guys really don't have it in you to be objective. starting to see what is going on here, frankly, with all of these reactions.

the fight was literally stopped on a low blow. ward's one of the dirtiest top tier boxers in the world right now. it's not like this is a gentlemanly fighter who made some mistakes. this is a guy who constantly bends the rules with holding, head butts, and now low blows. it is what it is.

be objective or expect me to treat you like kids.

Comment

Working...
        X