Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let's be honest. The main reason Floyd fans trash Margarito is......

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let's be honest. The main reason Floyd fans trash Margarito is......

Because deep down they feel that Floyd avoided that fight, and feel that Margs was a threat to Floyd.

They don't like that the love of their lives (Floyd) is perceived as having ducked that fight, so at every opportunity they try to diminish Margarito.

Mayweather wasn't strong enough or tough enough to take the beating a prime Marg would've gave him. Look at what an old De La Hoya did to Mayweather (almost beat him). And look what a washed up Cotto was able to do to Mayweather (was his toughest fight before Maidana).

Now look at what Margs did to a prime Cotto. I know he had casts but those casts don't give you an ATG chin.

Margarito would have fucked Mayweather up, and deep within his heart and soul Mayweather knows that. TBE The Best Evader

Comment

Originally posted by Hype Job View Post
      Because deep down they feel that Floyd avoided that fight, and feel that Margs was a threat to Floyd.

They don't like that the love of their lives (Floyd) is perceived as having ducked that fight, so at every opportunity they try to diminish Margarito.
      I think DEEP down you know that fight would of ended like Diego Corralas (R.I.P.) fight without the knockdowns.

Comment

Floyd fans don't care about margarito- signed Floyd fan.

Comment

Originally posted by punchr View Post
          Mayweather wasn't strong enough or tough enough to take the beating a prime Marg would've gave him. Look at what an old De La Hoya did to Mayweather (almost beat him). And look what a washed up Cotto was able to do to Mayweather (was his toughest fight before Maidana).

Now look at what Margs did to a prime Cotto. I know he had casts but those casts don't give you an ATG chin.

Margarito would have fucked Mayweather up, and deep within his heart and soul Mayweather knows that. TBE The Best Evader
          True.

Comment

Margacheato was NEVER elite! He was a tough punching-bag.

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
              Margacheato was NEVER elite! He was a tough punching-bag.
              If he was never elite, why was he the first guy to stop Cotto?

Comment

I just think it's sad how any boxing fan tries to live vicariously through the lives of their favourite boxer

I'm a fan of the sport but not that fussed about any one fighter. It's not like football where if England win the World Cup it's some huge national achievement and the entire country goes on some month long party - it's an individual sport and it's just one bloke taking hits and getting rich.

I can't spend that money and it means nothing to me

I'm a fan of the sport but all u sad mofos getting angry on Internet forums defending some gazillionaire who doesn know or care u exist need to start concentrating on your own lives

I extend that to tennis and golf fans btw

Comment

If he was never elite, why was he the first guy to stop Cotto?
                  Plaster of Paris.

Comment

Originally posted by Kosta View Post
                    I just think it's sad how any boxing fan tries to live vicariously through the lives of their favourite boxer

I'm a fan of the sport but not that fussed about any one fighter. It's not like football where if England win the World Cup it's some huge national achievement and the entire country goes on some month long party - it's an individual sport and it's just one bloke taking hits and getting rich.

I can't spend that money and it means nothing to me

I'm a fan of the sport but all u sad mofos getting angry on Internet forums defending some gazillionaire who doesn know or care u exist need to start concentrating on your own lives

I extend that to tennis and golf fans btw
                    Why is it always called irrational love or something negative whenever a Floyd fan responds to a post with something factual and positive?

There is always some kind of comment about "living vicariously through Floyd" as if all the Floyd fans (code for black posters) are poor or have no role models other than Floyd.

We don't see this with any other fan base, even if the fighter they support comes from a 3rd world country in Europe or Asia , a small island near bankruptcy, or a part of Mexico that resemble a 3rd world country.

I know a lot of you are incensed that Floyd beat the guy you like but do those losses hurt so much that you have to stereotype all Floyd fans just to feel good about yourselves?

Comment

Working...
                    X