No announcement yet.

Baseball fans, how about dem Dodgers?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Baseball fans, how about dem Dodgers?

My teams looking great right now! We shut out those Yanks yesterday. We've always struggled with American League teams in the past but we took care of the Red Sox and Yankees in a months time. We are 5 games up on the lowly Giants lol! Hopefully the Dodgers can make Vin Scullys last year a memorable one! Pitching is on point, the bats are big (A. Gon, Seager, & J. Turner), everything is jelling well before October. What are your thoughts on the Dodgers and the National league in general right now? You think this is the Dodgers year?? Whos their biggest threat???

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
    My teams looking great right now! We shut out those Yanks yesterday. We've always struggled with American League teams in the past but we took care of the Red Sox and Yankees in a months time. We are 5 games up on the lowly Giants lol! Hopefully the Dodgers can make Vin Scullys last year a memorable one! Pitching is on point, the bats are big (A. Gon, Seager, & J. Turner), everything is jelling well before October. What are your thoughts on the Dodgers and the National league in general right now? You think this is the Dodgers year?? Whos their biggest threat???
    http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=412340

Comment

Didnt know there was an official thread, thanks Dinamita!!! I heard a lot of complaints about baseball in general so I figured there wasnt that many fans...

Comment

**** the Dodgers.

Go Giants.

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair. View Post
          **** the Dodgers.

Go Giants.
          Poor Giants...

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
            Didnt know there was an official thread, thanks Dinamita!!! I heard a lot of complaints about baseball in general so I figured there wasnt that many fans...
            Have your thread stickied.
            Create a makavelli and brush type fued lol

Comment

Originally posted by Vicious. View Post
              Have your thread stickied.
              Create a makavelli and brush type fued lol
              lol,

Comment

Working...
              X