Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dexter

Official Discussion Thread

Anybody watch this?

If so what do you think and where are you up to?

Favourite Character? Favourite Story Line, Favourite Killer? Favourite Season?

I want it all!!

Hit me.

Bit late on making this, last season too.

Really enjoyed season 6.

Comment

Brian Moser was the best killer.
      Season 1/ 2/ 4 were the best,

7 had potential but they wasted a lot of it with that mob storyline.

Comment

Season 1 is probably the best for me, then followed by Season 4 (Trinity Killer)

Favorite character? that motherfucker Doakes

Comment

Season 4 was the trinity killer?

Damn, didn't think it was that far back - that's my favourite season.

Comment

The only real problem I have with dexter is how the writers are so afraid to answer the tough questions. They always let dexter get away clean when he is stuck with a moral dilemma. Even now it should have been dexter that killed laguerta.

Comment

Yeah Trinity is by far the best season in my opinion. Absolutely loved it. And I agree Doakes is a great character too! Shame they killed him off

Im intrigued as to how they are going to wrap this up in one season considering what happened at the end of season 7

But then again I believe that this season will bring in MASSIVE ratings and they will make a 9th season.

Comment

Originally posted by Shogunofharlem1 View Post
                The only real problem I have with dexter is how the writers are so afraid to answer the tough questions. They always let dexter get away clean when he is stuck with a moral dilemma. Even now it should have been dexter that killed laguerta.
                Yeah I know what you mean.

I think now Deb has done that it only makes things easier for Dexter, not harder.

Comment

Originally posted by Shogunofharlem1 View Post
                  Brian Moser was the best killer.
                  Season 1/ 2/ 4 were the best,

7 had potential but they wasted a lot of it with that mob storyline.
                  They did drag the storyline out a bit too far but I thought that Isaac was a great character. Wish they would have kept him in it longer

Comment

Originally posted by Tuggers1986 View Post
                    Yeah Trinity is by far the best season in my opinion. Absolutely loved it. And I agree Doakes is a great character too! Shame they killed him off

Im intrigued as to how they are going to wrap this up in one season considering what happened at the end of season 7

But then again I believe that this season will bring in MASSIVE ratings and they will make a 9th season.
                    Wouldn't get your hopes up, think they'll easily finish the story in the 8th season. It'll end with something to do with Dexter's son, maybe him killing the neighbour's cat and it ends with Dexter saying something about helping to manage his dark passenger.

Comment

Working...
                    X