No announcement yet.

Goldeneye- Roague Agent

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Goldeneye- Roague Agent

I just got this game and have been playing it. Has anyone else got it yet, and what do you think? I give my opinion after i read a few of yours.

IVE READ THE WRITE UPS MATE, they say it would be better if you were playing as bond, this correct?
    Ive just spent a load of dosh on games for the winter months, Mortal combat deception, Ninja Gaiden (awesome buit only out of the x box). Manhunt, The suffering and Sonic heroes
    ill never play half of them though i must admit.

Comment

Originally posted by JPW
      IVE READ THE WRITE UPS MATE, they say it would be better if you were playing as bond, this correct?
      Ive just spent a load of dosh on games for the winter months, Mortal combat deception, Ninja Gaiden (awesome buit only out of the x box). Manhunt, The suffering and Sonic heroes

Yeah this is true. Bond is actually in the game and dies in the beginning, and you are responsible. Therefore you are thrown out of the agency and become bad. The gameplay is kind of slow and not very smoth at all. It is hard to aim with most guns. The biggest problem I have is EA calling the game Goldeneye and then making a game that doesn't even come close to measuring up! Don't get me wrong, the game is ok but I had high hopes for it and ea let us down again! They need to stick to sports games. The original Goldeneye for N64 was made by Rare!!! EA has made all the rest of the bond games and they have all been terrible except for Agent Under Fire, and that was cause they had the Q-Claw!!! Awesome!!! Just stick with Halo 2! Can't go wrong there.

Manhunt and The Suffering were prett cool... I did beat The Suffering. That was a pretty creepy game! In Manhunt, all you do is run around bashing sculls. It was pretty fun though!

Comment

i rented the game its a good game but its a little to hard in my few

Comment

rogue agent,you cant use bond? damn, thats the whole point of the game! haha

Comment

i aint played the game but i heard that it aint too good, i think EA just tried to cash in on the game by callin it goldeneye - rogue agent.

Comment

Originally posted by TheFairPole
              Yeah this is true. Bond is actually in the game and dies in the beginning, and you are responsible. Therefore you are thrown out of the agency and become bad. The gameplay is kind of slow and not very smoth at all. It is hard to aim with most guns. The biggest problem I have is EA calling the game Goldeneye and then making a game that doesn't even come close to measuring up! Don't get me wrong, the game is ok but I had high hopes for it and ea let us down again! They need to stick to sports games. The original Goldeneye for N64 was made by Rare!!! EA has made all the rest of the bond games and they have all been terrible except for Agent Under Fire, and that was cause they had the Q-Claw!!! Awesome!!! Just stick with Halo 2! Can't go wrong there.

Manhunt and The Suffering were prett cool... I did beat The Suffering. That was a pretty creepy game! In Manhunt, all you do is run around bashing sculls. It was pretty fun though!

the game is about being evil and getting points for being bad. gmespot says the most evil thing about the game is using the name "goldeneye" to cheaply trick many fans of the original goldeneye game to beleive this game is a sequel or have any ties to the original game. THIS GAME IS NOT A SEQUEL. goldeneye in n64 was a satellite named goldeneye. rogue agent, its the eyeball in the agent that is made of gold.

Wow that's evil.

Comment

Originally posted by JPW

you need to defo play Manhunt its a superb game. Best game i've played.... better than all the gta's and The getaway black monday!!

Comment

Working...
                X