No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Frank Warren: Crawford is Pound-For-Pound Best in America

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
    When you bring up 'titles" in a P4P discussion you know the arguments is weak because yeah you can win titles beating paper champs like Idongo.

You got a ginger who beat Lara, GGG, Trout, Cotto, Mosley in his career.

You got an Ukranian midget who beat Linares, Walters, Russel jr, Rigondeaux.

Then you got Bud who beat Idongo, Gomboa, Postol and Horn and fighting this chollo idiot of Benavidez Jose next.

Undefeated is not an argument to me, therefore Marciano would be the HW GOAT.

And talking about undef guys, Mikey might have a better record than Bud too IMO 4 divisions ect...if you want to go this way.
    True, true

Comment

No he's not, his biggest win was against Jeff horn LMAO

Comment

When you bring up 'titles" in a P4P discussion you know the arguments is weak because yeah you can win titles beating paper champs like Idongo.

You got a ginger who beat Lara, GGG, Trout, Cotto, Mosley in his career.

You got an Ukranian midget who beat Linares, Walters, Russel jr, Rigondeaux.

Then you got Bud who beat Idongo, Gomboa, Postol and Horn and fighting this chollo idiot of Benavidez Jose next.

Undefeated is not an argument to me, therefore Marciano would be the HW GOAT.

And talking about undef guys, Mikey might have a better record than Bud too IMO 4 divisions ect...if you want to go this way.
        Whos your #1. buddy? you talk a bunch crap on this post, just give me a name.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
          Whos your #1. buddy? you talk a bunch crap on this post, just give me a name.
          There is no real P4P king like DLH (pre 147/Trinidad loss), Floyd or Roy might have been IMO over the last decades

And you were the one painting Bud as such an obvious P4P king .
          NOBODY proved such P4P value.

And out of the challengers Mikey, Nelo, Loma, Bud I would certainly not pick Bud who has faced the worst oppo of them all.

Comment

There is no real P4P king like DLH (pre 147/Trinidad loss), Floyd or Roy might have been IMO over the last decades

And out of the challengers Mikey, Nelo, Loma, Bud I would certainly not pick Bud who has faced the worst oppo of them all.
            That wasn't my question, you don't even got a top ten list and come here talking shyte! You just wanted to take shots at me. I hate when people get into P4P discussions acting like they know a thing or two and then turns out they don't even have a top ten! GTFOH!!!

Comment

Buds resume doesn’t put him at the top of the list. He needs some defining fights, he has a chance but he is signed to Top Rank which is going to hurt his case

Comment

What cause he beat some b-/c level fighters and has an 0?

Comment

Lomachenko is a long way ahead of the rest both on eye test and resume. unfortunately his wins have been revised, Walters is now a bum, rigo was old , Russell beat no-one but many people all picked them to beat him. And the linares one doesn't seem to count cause he got dropped.

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
                    What cause he beat some b-/c level fighters and has an 0?
                    Undisputed! 2x Lineal! #1. in three weights, BIATCH!!!

Comment

I am so sick of this crawford is #1 p4p *****. BASED OFFFF WHAT??????? Midget past prime gamboa and math teach jeff horn???? WHO THE ***** HAS THIS GUY BEAT??? He's pushing 32 years old with 0 ELITE WINS. Go look at danny or thurmans resumes and compare it to this guys. HES DONE *****!

Comment

Working...
                      X