No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Loeffler Will Speak To Golovkin About Charlo Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Boxing Hero View Post
    I rather ggg wait for the Canelo rematch and have Charlo fight David Lemuiex so he can get a big name under him.
    Lemiux is a big name? or you mean decent name? what bigger name for charlo than Geegg? tho I think Geegg would win im tired of seeing canelo vs Gggee.... from a business perspective I understand it but im a fan, all this talk from the charlos I would love to see him vs gggee. its like on one hand fans complain about the best not fighting the best and then when a fight presents itself they turn into business men.
    Last edited by uppercut510; 10-04-2018, 11:48 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cigar View Post
      What exactly has Charlo done at 160 to earn ANYTHING??? #boxingpoliticssuck
      this logic from boxing fans amazes me, its not a whole heap of big names in the division, instead of this diva roll fighters and fans are taking how about they all fight...what did the majority of GGGee opponents do to earn anything? if he fights and beats gggee he will have earned a whole hell of a lot in the division.

Comment

• Originally posted by factsarenice View Post
        Charlo beat Hugo Centeno and he brings $5.46 to the table
        so on one hand you all say hes fought nobody, then when a big fight presents itself so that he can fight somebody you all run behind politics and business and say he should fight lemiux so that you can complain for another year hes fought nobody?????????

Comment

• Originally posted by alexjust View Post
          Well...how do I put this to you....that's a fact nobody is disputing. He is also sponsored by Hublot and Chivas. These are also facts. Is this what we are talking about - what facts we know? Why are you on this forum, to say that the sky is blue? Jeez..
          I'm reiterating the facts because you claimed they were
          "not exactly" true. You claimed it was "not exactly" true that
          Golovkin was stripped of a world title for fighting Vanes
          instead of his mandatory. Don't act like you don't know why
          I'm calling you on it. I'm on this forum to make sure morons
          don't twist the facts like you tried to do.

Comment

• Originally posted by Truth Serum View Post
            But Golovkin beat Canelo twice now and the WBC doesn't want him to win a 3rd time! If that were to happen no more cash cow and no more PPVs for Canelo! See how this business works?
            I'm pretty sure GGG has NO WINS over Canelo lol Canelo beat that boy and sent him running to the showers with a broken face. The WBC made this move because Loeffler cried to them and submitted a official request begging them to bump Charlo and mandate a 3rd fight.

http://wbcboxing.com/wbceng/news/113...ch-with-canelo

Tom Loeffler, who's Promoter of Gennady Golovkin, will be asking the World Boxing Council to grant a direct rematch with new WBC middleweight champion Saúl "Canelo" Alvarez.

The request will coincide with the WBC's mandatory defences session. At the Ratings Committee at its Convention in Kiev Ukraine, Tom said: "We thought the judging of the fight, didn't reflect what happened in the fight"

"We are going to make a request for a rematch"

This has NOTHING to do with Canelo or Golden Boy. WBC were ready to make Charlo Canelo's mandatory after his voluntary defense. Then puzzzy boy Loeffler crying and making formal requests to jump the line ahead of Charlo. WBC could of EASILY told GGG kick rocks Charlo was already mandatory he is next in May and you can do what many fighters have done after a loss...work your way back up the rankings. Instead WBC actually helping GGG by telling him Canelo is fighting in Dec you fight Charlo and if you win you get Canelo in May. If anyone should be upset it's Charlo because now he has to fight GGG to get his spot all because of GGG's whining. But this has NOTHING to do with Golden Boy or Canelo this is because GGG cried to the WBC begging them to leap frog Charlo.

Comment

• Originally posted by kafkod View Post
              Yeah yeah, I know, it's all Golovkin's fault. Everything is always Golovkin's fault.
              This time I'm blaming your mom!
              It's her fault for having a stupid, idiot son like you!
              She should of fuccing swallowed you!

Comment

• Originally posted by alexjust View Post
                At risk of an injury that would cancel a rematch with Canelo? GGG made smart business move. Not very fan pleasing - yes, but the best for his career. And he set himself and his future generations for life. Rightly so. I would do the same instead of worrying what some fans will think?
                As I said before, Golovkin could have beaten Charlo
                instead of Vanes, and then moved forward with the Canelo
                rematch. He would have made the same money or more.
                He has the right to avoid Charlo and give up his title,
                and you have the right to justify his cowardly actions.
                Golovkin wasn't worried about what the fans thought about
                him fighting Vanes, but he was happy to proclaim that the
                Canelo rematch was a "gift to the fans".
                It was an expensive gift, and I had to pay for it myself, but
                I guess it was worth it to see a hypocrite humbled.

Comment

• I would love to see that fight, GGG vs Charlo. I would even like Charlo vs Lemieux too. Let’s go!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Lemonhead_Jeff View Post
                    As I said before, Golovkin could have beaten Charlo
                    instead of Vanes, and then moved forward with the Canelo
                    rematch. He would have made the same money or more.
                    He has the right to avoid Charlo and give up his title,
                    and you have the right to justify his cowardly actions.
                    Golovkin wasn't worried about what the fans thought about
                    him fighting Vanes, but he was happy to proclaim that the
                    Canelo rematch was a "gift to the fans".
                    It was an expensive gift, and I had to pay for it myself, but
                    I guess it was worth it to see a hypocrite humbled.
                    Wtf are you on about?

Golovkin was never ordered to fight Charlo, because Charlo is mandatory challenger for the WBC title, not the IBF.

And what title do you think Golovkin has the right to give up in order to avoid fighting Charlo now?

And what makes you think Charlo even wants to fight GGG next, instead of getting his mandatory shot at Canelo?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rock&Roll View Post
                      Letting him take an option defense is ok, but not changing the rules to suit Alvarez. If GGG won, does Charlo have to go through Alvarez? I doubt it. Canelo would just fight for another abc title next .

What organisation in the world treats you like a king after you publicly shame them and toss their most prized possession in the bin??? A corrupt one.
                      You say that as if they're not ALL 'corrupt'.
                      Which alphabet organization is not-for-profit?

Comment

Working...
                      X