Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 09-08-2018, 04:24 PM #41
Banned

Quoted: 391 Post(s)
Pat bateman has a reputation beyond reputePat bateman has a reputation beyond reputePat bateman has a reputation beyond reputePat bateman has a reputation beyond reputePat bateman has a reputation beyond reputePat bateman has a reputation beyond reputePat bateman has a reputation beyond reputePat bateman has a reputation beyond reputePat bateman has a reputation beyond reputePat bateman has a reputation beyond reputePat bateman has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,111,111,111,110,869.62
Good posting, man. Love American Psycho! - Tony Trick-Pony Enjoy, my fellow American Psycho - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
He's definitely not there. I love it when that other dude has the better business card. How he freaks out is hilarious.
Hahaha or the drycleaning incident with the woman "I cant deal with you're stupid b1tching understand!?"

I can relate to him with certain things meticulous routines, occasional psychopathic outbursts lol.
Pat bateman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2018, 04:25 PM #42
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2368 Post(s)
D4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 17,930,144,238,149,632,000.00
Total Points: 17,932,144,238,150,017,024.00
for creating a cool thread - mathed No Message - Tha_Greatest Cheers bro - dan_cov Euro 2012 - Top goalscorer winner! - Fury some pie for an atg - sugarsmosley 
For the prediction competition - jas Cheers! - anthonydavid11 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat bateman View Post
You mean global growth of the population. I'd say most of us are a little too down to fuk these days. We breed at an alarming rate. Truly profilic and grossly unsustainable long term.
No most the world population is not growing, Asia is slowing down and should stop growing by 2050 to minimal levels.

But Africa is spiraling out of control, hitting 2.5 billion by 2050 and being responsible for over 60% of world population growth and expected to reach close to 5 billion by 2100, and as little as 40 years ago the population was 400 million.

And this still doesn't take into account of the millions of people that have migrated from Africa.
D4thincarnation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2018, 04:29 PM #43
I AM VERY FEEL

Quoted: 5983 Post(s)
Tony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond reputeTony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond reputeTony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond reputeTony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond reputeTony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond reputeTony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond reputeTony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond reputeTony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond reputeTony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond reputeTony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond reputeTony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 80,989,520,781,046.86
Total Points: 1,000,050,952,725,257,472.00
Happy new year my dude - Bobby Deez Cheers, my dude. - Bobby Deez Good posts. Keep them coming. - 1bad65 Meatball subs are pretty gud, italian herbs and cheese - Shontae De'marc Gracias my dude - Bobby Deez 
yo check out this sweet swag i stole, u can hav sum 2 brotha - Shontae De'marc No troubles at all, dude.  Great convo and lots of respect! - travestyny I like your style - 1bad65 Haha You damn right - Bobby Deez loma is number 1 - Dean_Razorback 
Great match up!  If mcgirt would have been right that fight could have exploded - Rockin' my first gift...hope i did it right, you slicc mofo - Elroy The Great Respeks, my G - Bobby Deez Sick loot ya'll - Shontae De'marc John West Tangy Jalapenos Tuna, the best - Shontae De'marc 
An apple a day keeps tha haterz at bay - Shontae De'marc Cheers, bro. - travestyny Feel the feels: Great poster - Thraxox Thanks for always welcoming back bruva - Teetotaler Top Man! - BoxingFan85 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - anthonydavid11 Childhood Cancer - Thraxox 

Quote:
Hahaha or the drycleaning incident with the woman "I cant deal with you're stupid b1tching understand!?"

I can relate to him with certain things meticulous routines, occasional psychopathic outbursts lol.

"What is that?"

"Oh, it's ugh...cranberry...ugh cran-apple."

That woman's eyes are like half-dollar size. Haha. Was perfect. Yeah, we've all probably got a little Pattrick Bateman in our heads which is kind of scary.
Tony Trick-Pony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2018, 04:30 PM #44
Banned

Pat bateman has a reputation beyond reputePat bateman has a reputation beyond reputePat bateman has a reputation beyond reputePat bateman has a reputation beyond reputePat bateman has a reputation beyond reputePat bateman has a reputation beyond reputePat bateman has a reputation beyond reputePat bateman has a reputation beyond reputePat bateman has a reputation beyond reputePat bateman has a reputation beyond reputePat bateman has a reputation beyond repute
Good posting, man. Love American Psycho! - Tony Trick-Pony Enjoy, my fellow American Psycho - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Originally Posted by D4thincarnation View Post
No most the world population is not growing, Asia is slowing down and should stop growing by 2050 to minimal levels.

But Africa is spiraling out of control, hitting 2.5 billion by 2050 and being responsible for over 60% of world population growth and expected to reach close to 5 billion by 2100, and as little as 40 years ago the population was 400 million.

And this still doesn't take into account of the millions of people that have migrated from Africa.
I stand corrected. I wasn't aware of the current growth levels. It is worrying but even more so is the lack of effective/conceivable ideas to combat this.
Old 09-08-2018, 04:33 PM #45
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post

"What is that?"

"Oh, it's ugh...cranberry...ugh cran-apple."

That woman's eyes are like half-dollar size. Haha. Was perfect. Yeah, we've all probably got a little Pattrick Bateman in our heads which is kind of scary.
Haha cran apple that was one of the only times I see him flustered. He looked far more comfortable chasing that prostitute with a chainsaw wearing just boxers & trainers.

And definitely agree, just have to flick the rright switch and we can all mostly go a bit feral.
Old 09-08-2018, 05:14 PM #46
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 947 Post(s)
BoxingTech718 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingTech718 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingTech718 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingTech718 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingTech718 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingTech718 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingTech718 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingTech718 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingTech718 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingTech718 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingTech718 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 7,224,386,093.52
Total Points: 50,000,000,000,107,218,993,152.00
no need to apologize, but here is the chamapagne four humility - led To a fellow vet and patriot. - Jim Jeffries I like your avatar - JimRaynor good posting on the starbucks thread - bigjavi973 

The greatest issues are pollution, hunger, disease, and human ignorance.

If we can stop and regress the spread of these humanity will flourish
BoxingTech718 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2018, 05:47 PM #47
E-beef Champion

Quoted: 4057 Post(s)
Julia Slobberts has a reputation beyond reputeJulia Slobberts has a reputation beyond reputeJulia Slobberts has a reputation beyond reputeJulia Slobberts has a reputation beyond reputeJulia Slobberts has a reputation beyond reputeJulia Slobberts has a reputation beyond reputeJulia Slobberts has a reputation beyond reputeJulia Slobberts has a reputation beyond reputeJulia Slobberts has a reputation beyond reputeJulia Slobberts has a reputation beyond reputeJulia Slobberts has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,419,209,507,844,185.00
Total Points: 3,419,209,507,904,842.00
Debate champ! - Julia Slobberts Excellent debate record! - Julia Slobberts Keep up the good work! - Julia Slobberts #1 - Julia Slobberts The Champ!! - Julia Slobberts 
Wooh! - Julia Slobberts Best poster! - Julia Slobberts Great posting out there! - Julia Slobberts Some cake for the champ!! - Julia Slobberts Great boxing mind! - Julia Slobberts 
Excellent fight predictions!! - Julia Slobberts Slobberts = Champion - Julia Slobberts Slobberts #1! - Julia Slobberts Top poster! - Julia Slobberts Great posting, champ! - Julia Slobberts 
The Champ Slobberts!! - Julia Slobberts Keep up the good posting!! - Julia Slobberts Slobberts is best poster! - Julia Slobberts Great fight predictions!! - Julia Slobberts Keep it up, champ! - Julia Slobberts 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Julia Slobberts Male Breast Cancer - Pregnancy Loss - Infant Loss - Sudden Infant Death - Julia Slobberts World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Julia Slobberts Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Julia Slobberts 

Quote:
I agree partially. But the ruling elite have had their grubby fingers pulling many strings.

Yeah I don't deny that! It would be nice if the richest people were also selfless but they never are.
Julia Slobberts is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
greatest, issues?

User Tag List