Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mexican fans fed up with Canelo's lies, arrogance, gets heavily booed at Weigh in!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

People don't realize how much of an impact him dropping the belt against GGG had on his popularity. You can talk A side, B side and all that bull**** but the truth is that he still looked like a straight ***** for doing that, especially after talking trash. It will be very difficult for him to live that down. He will still be a draw but he will catch a lot of heat just like Floyd.

Comment

Que se chinguen su madre si no le guesten! Viva Jalisco!!! Golovkin me la pela!

Comment

Originally posted by EdWins View Post
        Mexican fans are also viscious. we don't care how popular you are if you do some b1tch **** we gonna booo you
        Or worse.

Comment

Only pochos and fresas from jalisco like Canelo

Comment

Originally posted by Jubei View Post
            Chavez Jr was getting massive cheers from the Mexican crowd at their weigh in today while Canelo was HEAVILY booed!

If you follow the Mexican/Spanish Canelo Chavez coverage, the fighters boxing social Media or watch the several daily Mexican Boxing shows, Canelo is more and more criticized by both Mexican fans and Media for his lies, contradictions in the last couple years about facing Golovkin and dropping his WBC Belt.

He is also more and more becoming unreasonably arrogant and developing a Diva attitude, abusing his A Side, creating his own weightclasses, draining fighters, weightbullying fighters and ignoring the fights the fans want to see, fighting the likes of Amir Khan, Liam Smith and now fighting at the limit of 164.5 after just claiming he wasnt a real middleweight to avoid facing middleweight boss GGG at 160 lb.

Even though Canelo has been promoted heavily in the last couple years while Chavez has barely had any noticable fights and was not really seen on TV, Chavez is the more beloved and supported fighter in Mexico and Canelo is losing fan support, specially of the hardcore fans who are not fooled by his excuses surrounding the GGG situation and his other wrongdoings.

Will Canelo be able to win back fans? Will he finally grow some balls and get into the ring with the opponent everybody wants to see him against? Will he finally be brave enough, now that GGG has turned 35 years and face the Kazakh unified Middleweight kingpin he was terrified for so long and handed over his belt like a good boy?

What do you think about the Mexican fans siding with Chavez and booing Canelo so heavily??? Will Canelo, in case he wins, still be ducking GGG and make up more excuses and turn into the biggest coward in Mexican boxing history?

I used to support this fool ass diva when people were crapping on her. After she pulled that crap with GGG and she and her pimp started talking trash afterwards, I woke up. This diva is a fraud and I hope Chavez ruins her career.

Comment

Canelo is my favorite fighter along with GGG and Spence. I think Canelo has done much in boxing to be proud of and nothing to be ashamed of. Some Mexicans may not like him but a hell of a lot of Mexicans do like him and come to or buy his fights. That's the main reason he is such a big and very well paid boxing star. Chavez recently quit in his corner when he could have continued. That is something Canelo would never do.

Comment

Working...
              X