Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Angel Garcia and Karim "Hard Hitta" Mayfield altercation

NEW VIDEO POSTED!

..lol

Last edited by thuggery; 05-07-2013, 08:03 PM.

How to get a title shot 101
    Also look at Angel not giving a fuck

@ 0:54
    You ain't gettin no shot nucca

Comment

Also I knew i saw Elie in the crowd... was wondering how his video was being recorded at the top

Comment

lol love how angel Garcia talks just when the security turn up

Comment

My homie Karim folds Danny in 3 rounds btw if they ever fight

Comment

Angel still acts like a young man himself. I hope one of these fighters hits his ass one day to teach him a lesson.

Comment

I laugh at Angels trash talking. He schooled Khan better than Danny did.

Comment

Was looking like they got Danny's attention and respect, and the alpha male comes out of nowhere to squash it. What a Bouse.

Comment

lol angel only starts talking crap when there are people to protect him

even against judah, the guy only talked crap when there are 5 people to protect him, when judah was up close, he kept his mouth shut

the guy is the very definition of a pu--y

Comment

Look at how brave some of these women are, the control the crowds, the control the boxers and their puzzies or possies, the same thing happen in the Garcia-Judah presser where that black lady stood her ground and kicked all of them out.

And does this guy think he would just get a shot like that? I love the fact that Angel told him he is getting "No shot" GTFOH.

Comment

Working...
                    X