Collapse
No announcement yet.

VIDEO: The Floyd/Castillo 1 deception.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VIDEO: The Floyd/Castillo 1 deception.

Be patient. Watch all 6 parts.

114-112 mayweather... close fight.. i thought he won both the rds. with the point deductions. but i could def. see castillo having a 10 - 8 advantage in rd. 10.

Comment

Castillo won, it's the same result on every poll on every boxing forum.

Comment

Floyd should've lost the decision in the first Castillo fight.

In before claims of "well he whipped Castillo's ass in the rematch", as if that somehow invalidates the fact that he should've lost the first bout.

Comment

That guy makes great videos. I'm not getting into another Floyd vs. Castillo back and forth argument but I like how he takes the time to back up and support his opinions and describe what he's watching instead of just bandwagon hopping off what others say.

He made a good Hopkins vs. Zaggy vid too.

Comment

I have watched that fight carefully a few times and scored it round by round. I always had Castillo winning by two points. If others have Mayweather the winner that's their right to their own opinion. I am not changing my mind and they won't change their mind. It was a close fight with lots of close rounds between two skillful fighters with different styles. It was a hard fight to score and there is no right answer as to who won it, just opinions. Officially Mayweather won it of course.

Comment

I had Mayweather winning, could have went either way. This issue has beaten to death, back to life back to death and back to life 100 times over.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                I had Mayweather winning, could have went either way. This issue has beaten to death, back to life back to death and back to life 100 times over.
                And it always comes back to the same point

Close fight, could have gone either way.

Comment

It's always the same thing. Floyd fans say he won and it was close. Neutral and castillo fans say Castillo won.

I had Castillo winning by 4 rounds

Comment

you guys need to move on.

Comment

Working...
                    X