Collapse
No announcement yet.

Almost All Women Who Cheat Never Get Caught, But A Fifth of Men Do

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

With the sluts I have gone out with here in NY, I have probably been cheated on I've even gone out with a couple of girls who were actually cheating on their bf's, so these studies are very true, since i've come across two cheaters myself, and who knows how many times i've been cheated on.

I don't know, a man should know what type of girl he's getting in with. If you don't know, you better ask somebody. But, I purposely would go out with slutty girls, cause I didn't want to deal with the whole "taking them out" first. I just want to say, hey come to my house to chill, lol.

When i'm ready like Betty Spaghetti, to make a family and settle down, i'll know what girls to aim for.

Comment

The only person you can trust is yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
        I get so tired of hearing that "women only cheat because of an emotional connection". Affairs that last a little while are usually emotional, but that also happens with guys too

Girls don't meet A guy at a bar, have a 1 night stand and never talk to them again because of an "emotional connection". The real connectIon they're looking for is the connection between a guys d*ck and their twats, Excuse my French
        You are wrong.

When a woman (unless she is a complete whore) looks to have an affair, it isn't because she isn't satisfied sexually, it is because she is missing that emotional aspect from her partner.

I'm not talking about silly teenage, early 20s girls who think that because some dude wants to shove his penis in her, he gives two ****s about her.

I am talking about adult women, who have lived life. If they consider or follow through with an affair, it is because they aren't emotionally satisfied. As I said, sex for us doesn't start with visuals as it does for men, so while sex is obviously apart of an affair, it is the INTIMACY that draws the woman in, not the physical act itself.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
            I get so tired of hearing that "women only cheat because of an emotional connection". Affairs that last a little while are usually emotional, but that also happens with guys too

Girls don't meet A guy at a bar, have a 1 night stand and never talk to them again because of an "emotional connection". The real connectIon they're looking for is the connection between a guys d*ck and their twats, Excuse my French
            ^^^^ This.

Comment

Who gives a **** what a person's reasons are for cheating? Whether it's physical or emotional it's still just an excuse for a weak ass human being who couldn't end their current relationship properly before attempting to start something new.

Comment

With all due respect, most of you replying to this thread are no older than 22, probably still living at home and never had to pay bills, raise children, worry about losing a job whilst supporting your family, and caring for your home.

You are talking about 18-19 year old dip**** girls who don't have the sense God gave a rock and the judgement of a dead fish. So this 'women have affairs cuz dey wanna get fuked' is laughable.

After you have lived life, raised a family and dealt with the stress and pressure of maintaining an intimate relationship with your partner whilst handling all of those responsibilities, I can assure you, your mindset will change.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                  Who gives a **** what a person's reasons are for cheating? Whether it's physical or emotional it's still just an excuse for a weak ass human being who couldn't end their current relationship properly before attempting to start something new.
                  Agreed

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                    I was gonna say the same thing. There's no excuse for cheating.

But maybe that's why so many women cheat? Because they feel since they have a reason for it, that it's a good reason. But no reason is good. When they do get caught, they think they can slither away with tears. "You don't take me out to eat anymore, you don't tell me you love me, you don't grab my ass while i'm cooking in the kitchen anymore ".

Comment

Originally posted by larryx2012 View Post
                      black and white=im always right
                      This is fact.

Comment

Working...
                      X