No announcement yet.

Odlanier Solis VS Vitali Klitschko

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Odlanier Solis VS Vitali Klitschko

Odlanier Solis, on virtue of his 10rd. Disqualification Victory over Ray Austin is now the mandatory challenger to WBC Heavyweight Champion Vitali Klitschko.

Solis has a string of nice results (KO 2 Monte Barrett, WDQ10 Ray Austin), but seemed to have his hands full with the bigger man in Ray Austin.

Vitali is a legend in the making, and has some career defining victories including (TKO 8 Sam Peter, TKO 10 Cris Arreola, KO 2 Kirk Johnson).

Who do you like in this fight?

Odlanier Solis or Vitali Klitschko?

solis gets nothing from me

all the talent in the world yet hes more concerned with filling his belly

Comment

Solis is a fatass who couldn't even really beat a 40 year old journeyman in Ray Austin.

Comment

With all due respect, I think Ray Austin is being underestimated, lets not forget he has a 12rd Draw with Sultan Ibragimov.

Ray Austin hits very hard, and is a very big man. Its no surprise he was competitive with Odlanier.

Wlad Klitschko KO'd Ray Austin in 2 rounds with a huge left hook. But aside from that, Ray Austin has a decent resume and he is certainly above "journeyman" status.

In fact, I think Austin would even go a few rounds with Haye and certainly give a better showing than Harrison did.

Personally, I think Solis showed some issues in the Austin fight and I would expect Vitali on a late KO or decision in the Solis/Klitschko fight.

Comment

I'm looking forward to this! I live for the Klitschkos' fights.

Solis is very talented and if he were in shape, or even down to a reasonable weight like 235, he'd at least have a chance.

But I see the extra fat is slowing him down and affecting his stamina, so in his current physical condition he has virtually no chance, despite Vitali's age.

Comment

Originally posted by Who are you? View Post
            With all due respect, I think Ray Austin is being underestimated, lets not forget he has a 12rd Draw with Sultan Ibragimov.

Ray Austin hits very hard, and is a very big man. Its no surprise he was competitive with Odlanier.

Wlad Klitschko KO'd Ray Austin in 2 rounds with a huge left hook. But aside from that, Ray Austin has a decent resume and he is certainly above "journeyman" status.

In fact, I think Austin would even go a few rounds with Haye and certainly give a better showing than Harrison did.

Personally, I think Solis showed some issues in the Austin fight and I would expect Vitali on a late KO or decision in the Solis/Klitschko fight.
            Alright fair enough, Austin is better than most journeymen and would do better than Audley did for sure.

Its just terrible that the best HW contenders are 1. lard ass Solis 2. scared Haye 3. scared and regressing Povetkin

Comment

Solis looks fat to me.

All we really know for sure is that any C- fighter or better from any other era easily KOs the Klitchko, probably inside of 6 rounds. Any knowledgeable boxing fan knows this. The only people who disagree are those that don't really know anything about boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by -PANDA- View Post
                solis gets nothing from me

all the talent in the world yet hes more concerned with filling his belly
                lol, yep, hard to take a fighter like that seriously. We all remember Areola.

Comment

Vitali kills this dude. Still Solis has a better chance than Haye.....I can tell you that much.

Comment

Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
                    Solis looks fat to me.

All we really know for sure is that any C- fighter or better from any other era easily KOs the Klitchko, probably inside of 6 rounds. Any knowledgeable boxing fan knows this. The only people who disagree are those that don't really know anything about boxing.
                    I agree the Klitchko's might not be the greatest in history, but get KO'd by any C class fighter? Most of those guys would be able to land punches on them.

Comment

Working...
                    X