Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How would Odlanier Solis do against Wladimir Klitschko?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How would Odlanier Solis do against Wladimir Klitschko?

I just saw him fight Carl Davis Drumond, and the commentators talked about how Solis was telling them he'd want to fight either Klit by the end of the year. Is he too green or just too fat?
    He'd get destroyed, he's too green
    14.63%
    He'd get destroyed, he's just another fat punching bad who'd get jabbed to death by Wlad
    19.51%
    He'd get knocked out
    19.51%
    He would knock Wladimir out
    7.32%
    He would do well but still lose
    2.44%
    I don't know
    2.44%
    This thread is stupid
    7.32%
    Paul Williams
    14.63%
    Chunk is a twat
    2.44%
    Doug E. Doug is the greatest actor who ever lived
    9.76%

Wladimir would knock him out around the 7th round. Vitali would beat him down and make him quit on his stool.

Julius Long had Solis hurt, imagine what Wlad would do.

Comment

I cant think of a HW out there that can give Klit a problem...Well Haye would be a good fight but i still dont see him winning!

Comment

I have not seen any of this fights. It is hard to tell.

Comment

He looked imposing and had relatively fast hands, but Drumond was scared and quit without even being hit that much.

Id he's just another fat punching bag who'd get jabbed to death and stopped in the 8th.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
            He looked imposing and had relatively fast hands, but Drumond was scared and quit without even being hit that much.

Id he's just another fat punching bag who'd get jabbed to death and stopped in the 8th.
            One word......Arreola

Comment

Originally posted by Billy the Kid View Post
              One word......Arreola

That dog looks cool. Is this a cartoon character?

Comment

hes got a lamon brewster chance if he can take a punch. i think what gives him an advantage over an eddie chambers is that despite his height, hes got a long ass reach.

punchers chance only, but hes a fatass, so i doubt it'd happen.

Comment

Solis is considerably shorter his handspeed is still decent but he's soo slow with his feet he'd have no shot getting inside or in range to land. He'd get utterly dominated from the outside and probably KO'd

Comment

Originally posted by Mikhnienko View Post
                    Solis is considerably shorter his handspeed is still decent but he's soo slow with his feet he'd have no shot getting inside or in range to land. He'd get utterly dominated from the outside and probably KO'd
                    Solis looked huge on photos and weighs 260; I did not know that he is short. But if he is short, then he has big problems with stamina/fitness too.
                    Last edited by Nautilus; 03-23-2010, 08:29 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X