No announcement yet.

Odlanier Solis vs. Vitali Klitschko?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pirao View Post
    I think it's a good fight, Solis is not ready yet but he has skills, and a win over him will look good on Vitali's resume if he does good things in the future, which I think he will.
    You make some points that allow me to express some thoughts. I don't think it'll be such a good fight, mainly because of what you said: "Solis is not ready yet." I'll go further...Odlanier is too lazy to train hard enough to even stand a chance against a fighter as good and as driven as Vitali Klitchsko. It's interesting that you think Solis will have such a strong career. While I agree that Odlanier "has skills," I believe his lack of motivation will doom him to mediocrity. But, even on his best day, I'm not sure Solis has what it takes to beat Vitali.

Comment

Originally posted by Pirao View Post
      I think it's a good fight, Solis is not ready yet but he has skills, and a win over him will look good on Vitali's resume if he does good things in the future, which I think he will.
      Agreed.

Vitali destroys Solis.

Hopefully Solis recovers from the KO loss to Vitali and goes on to have a successful career.

Comment

Originally posted by MCVAGINA View Post
        Vitali owns him very simular to Arreola

I want Vitali vs Haye or even someone like Helenius

There is nobody else really other than Povetkin and that wont happen yet
        vitali would be haye's daddy if they ever fight

Comment

Originally posted by Steelhammer2010 View Post
          Agreed.

Vitali destroys Solis.

Hopefully Solis recovers from the KO loss to Vitali and goes on to have a successful career.
          Bro...lmao at the ref's expression in your sig! He looks like he's taking a walk in the park as Vitali smashes Arreola's face! If I was reffing a fight between those two bruisers, I'd be on my toes, trying not to get caught in the middle. lol

Comment

Solis gets annihilated by Vitali. I'd rather see Vitali vs Povetkin or Boytsov.

Comment

Make the damn fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Ovechkin View Post
                Solis gets annihilated by Vitali. I'd rather see Vitali vs Povetkin or Boytsov.
                Solis is a grown man. Let him fight.

Comment

Originally posted by tyger View Post
                  I don't think Solis is ready for this. What contender has he fought? Barrett, his best opponent was ko'd many times before Solis got him.
                  But will he ever be ready? Hes turning 30 in a few weeks. He'll likely be getting fatter as he gets older...

Odlanier has plenty of amateur experience, many years of fighting at the top level.

Comment

Working...
                  X