Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Adrien Broner, Mikey Garcia - Go Face To Face!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Broner will beat garcia by disputed split decision

Comment

Looking forward to a fight between two very good boxers and not between a circus fighter and a cherrypicking fraud.

May the best man win but imo its gonna be Mikey by wide UD with a knockdown or two.

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
        Broner looks humble cause he knows if he starts acting stupid then Mickey will sure humble his ass the same way Maidana did.
        He still remembers that ass whooping Maidana gave him while under the guidance of Robert Garcia.
        The same guy training Mikey Garcia for this fight.
        That won't be a beating he will ever forget. I do think he learned a lesson about running his mouth from then he's very particular who he does it with now. What a beautiful night that was

Comment

Originally posted by John Barron View Post
          been thinking that since it was announced. mikey garcia is patient and too mechanical, broner normally shines against this style.
          Exactly, broner wont have to go too deep in his gas tank because mikeys a tactical counter puncher and that will give broner some breathers during rounds, however the punches mikey does throw are extremely accurate.

Comment

Yup er Dat, broner looking in good shape gonna be good fight

Comment

Originally posted by bigstomps View Post
              lol, yeah i'm sure you don't remember him crying as he was going back the locker room... But he sure was crying.
              Idk how to post videos on here but i wish i did so i could post it on here for you and everyone else to see.
              I'm sure you can find it on you tube.
              But i'm sure someone will post it on here after reading my post.
              So keep an eye out jason and you'll see it.
              only video i saw was him standing tall for 12 rounds and fighting like a true warrior..... He didnt quit like that mexican punk victoria ortiz or Chavez Bum jr lmfao....

Comment

Either Broner is not as fat as I remember or his baggy clothes and big beard are hiding all of it

Comment

It's good to see broner doing well. His career really needs this win.

Comment

Originally posted by Fabes88 View Post
                    That won't be a beating he will ever forget. I do think he learned a lesson about running his mouth from then he's very particular who he does it with now. What a beautiful night that was
                    Exactly! He still does it but like you said, he's very particular to who he does it.
                    And he knows better than to do it to Mikey Garcia... Lol

Comment

Originally posted by BOXINGADICT View Post
                      only video i saw was him standing tall for 12 rounds and fighting like a true warrior..... He didnt quit like that mexican punk victoria ortiz or Chavez Bum jr lmfao....
                      You sure remember what you wanna remember.... Lol
                      But we all know Maidana humbled broner that night!

Comment

Working...
                      X