Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Brook: I Want Spence To Taste Every Bit of That Sugar in There!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brook is so gay he should add donkey punch to his catch phrases besides chocolate brownies.

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist View Post
      It's not normal in the UK. He's starting to look suspect.
      That's what I was thinking I've never heard any other Fighters there talk like that

Comment

Originally posted by Liondw View Post
        Brook might be seeing that floor again if he's not too careful against Spence, but he's a very good fighter, just not a great one though. Spence may just be.
        Considering only one of these two guys is actually battle tested...and it for damn sure isn't spence. I love how folks around here belittle one fighter to propel the opponent. Seriously, people need to show Brook more respect because before this fight was made people here didn't think he would and he did. Spence is the one in this equation with something to prove. I like Spence but the slurping of him is nauseating..

Comment

come on kell, lets smash this kid to pieces. youre not in with a kickboxer or a 40 year old man this time boy! youre in with the real ****ing deal.

Comment

Is he hinting at coming in to Def Leppard? Go Kell, do it!

Comment

Hard to root for this gay dude but i am...

Comment

Originally posted by 619 southpaw View Post
                That's what I was thinking I've never heard any other Fighters there talk like that
                Sheffield is in Southern Yorkshire. In the local dialect, its not uncommon for guys to refer to each other as 'duck' or 'love' (although the use of love is pretty rare now in the under 60s).

And an affectionate term for younger people is often to call them 'c0ck' (nothing to do with genitalia, completely different origin).

It can be a quite a confusing place. What with the British term 'to bum a faag' (ie ask someone for a cigarette), then throw in the sugar and chocolate brownies, and Spence might indeed think he's woken up in fairyland.

Just language differences lol.

(jeez, had to mangle two of those terms because the net asterisked them out as offensive ! none of this is gay talk in Sheffield, a lot of it actually originated from the mining community which is anything but)
                Last edited by angkag; 05-26-2017, 12:09 PM.

Comment

As Peter Quillen would say, Kell's gonna eat his chocolate!

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
                    Hard to root for this gay dude but i am...
                    Spence said Brook whispered to him at the final presser "I got sugar for you" looool.... Brook and his crazy sayings.

Comment

Originally posted by NaijaD View Post
                      Spence said Brook whispered to him at the final presser "I got sugar for you" looool.... Brook and his crazy sayings.
                      Could be a strange brittish thing or a strange way to get in someone's head. Both guys are speaking a different language to me...

Comment

Working...
                      X