Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andre Ward's Perspective on Role Race Plays in How He is Covered

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jdp28tx View Post
    All these racism claims that Ward is trying to use is nothing but opportunism. Just because the public thinks he lost the Kov fight he then extrapolates that to racism.

People think Kov wins= Racism in Wards opinion. That is what it all boils down to just because most think he lost to Kov he and all of his fans accuse everyone who disagreed with that bad decision of being racists.

What's ironic is the ones on this site always screaming about racism and throwing down the race card are the most racist. prejudice, misogynistic people on this forum They attack Jews, Latinos, Gays, Women. They say some of the worst things about the above noted. Hell just read what many supposed moralists say about Kathy Duva, call her a *****, horror, all sorts of things.

They are nothing but a bunch of hypocrites.
    Thats basically it, ward is the racist (maybe not that far, but warped) here. All these guys know to do is project.
    Last edited by SplitSecond; 04-14-2017, 07:27 AM. Reason: Fuking hell my phone is acting retarded

Comment

Originally posted by Shaolin Sword View Post
      hahahhahahaha this made me laugh!
      lol why?....

Comment

Originally posted by miked85 View Post
        Lmao the measure of racism is jack Johnson? That's it? So in other words u don't recognize covert racism and aggression?

Ok fine your perspective

But I want to warn you

Just because lynchings aren't happening doesn't mean racism is over
        My point is in Johnson's career u can point to facts that showed he was a victim of racism. Ward cannot demonstrate any kind of facts whether on a lower level of what Johnson experienced or not.
        Another straw-man argument. No one said racism is over. What I am saying is Andre Ward's career has not been a victim of racism. If it was u can bet your ass that when he gives he talks about racism he would follow one of his sentences with, "For example this is what actually happened to me". But he never has done anything to that effect.
        Last edited by jdp28tx; 04-14-2017, 07:25 AM.

Comment

simple way to break this down easily.
          "the denial of racism and its subsidiaries is the new form of racism"

Comment

Actions speak louder than words. Remember Ward was the guy who wasn't sure he would honor the rematch clause on the contract he signed in 2015, then goes on twitter to tell us he's the one in control of the rematch and nothing happens unless he says so.
            Ward likes to talk about perception vs reality. His perception is the fact that he got knocked down and came back to win a decision was "the greatest comeback in boxing history". The reality is that he wrestled and smothered his way to a questionable decision.
            For a guy who says nothing bothers him, Ward sure does complain a lot.

Comment

Andre Ward fans

If you think Ward is not a victim of Racism = You believe racism does not exist in the entire world

Comment

He basically said that he sometimes feels things but that he doesn't like to talk about it because maybe he's wrong.

I'm amazed that people have a problem with this.....

Comment

Originally posted by Mushroom View Post
                  He basically said that he sometimes feels things but that he doesn't like to talk about it because maybe he's wrong.

I'm amazed that people have a problem with this.....
                  And the fact they can't say

"Hmmmm I understand that" is a problem

Comment

Originally posted by jdp28tx View Post
                    Andre Ward fans

If you think Ward is not a victim of Racism = You believe racism does not exist in the entire world
                    You're entire spiel is so offensively moronic I actually wonder if you are a reallyyyyyyyy good troll you you actually believe the idiocy you type out. Man this site is being overrun by self aggrieved idiots.

Comment

Ward is M. Jordan of Boxing (not n a good way)

If Ward is so concerned about racism then why does he not use his wealth and celebrity to actually defend those who have been victims of racism. For example, why does not he join Black Lives Matter. I will tell you why because he is a selfish self-centered jerk. he is the Michael Jordan of boxing (not talent wise). If he cares so much about racism why does he not follow in Ali's footsteps? He won't do it because it is all about him.

Comment

Working...
                      X