Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hopkins on Chavez calling off bet: Once a quitter - always a quitter!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sr. will have a hard time explaining Jr. that your not supposed to bet your entire purse when your supposed to go down in the 5th.

That makes people nervous.

Comment

Hopkins who said you have the intelligence to talk? Just put your cape on and fly out the f king ring for us you old ass idiot. Tired of your mouth cause all you do is rip us off.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
        I mean, I respect BHop but let's not forget about the Hollywood stunt move he pulled vs Dawson simply because he didn't want none.
        Lol. Totally. B Hop continues to be one of my favorite fighters and I kinda think his retirement fight's end was quite fitting based on it being pretty much exactly happened when he wasn't ready for Dawson in the salad days. Makes me like him more. Such a loud mouth. Makes the sport better. Ha!

Comment

Does anyone really believe that either of these guys was going to turn over his entire purse if they lost? It was a dumb bet and an impulsive show of bravado by two young lions trying to bluff one another.

Comment

Lets not Forget, JCC is Senior's main source of income. I remember when Senior had tax issues and the only way he could clear that up was with JCC's help. I bet Senior didnt want to see his income reduced by JCC betting it away so he stepped in.

Comment

I wonder was going to happend to Canelo fans if Jr wins.

Comment

So true i agree

Comment

When did Jr quit?

Comment

Since Hopkins is an associate at golden boy promotions he was on the verge of making a little more money on the side from that bet, bet's off and it also affected him lol

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist View Post
                      When did Jr quit?
                      The Fonfara fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X