Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is your favourite boxer past and present and why?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My current favorite boxer is the homie Andre Ward by far. Now I like a lot of other folks as well,seriously I have like 30 I like. Canelo,Lomachecko,Golovkin,Killer Kov,Tyson Fury,Carl Frampton,Terrance Crawford,Spence,One Thyme are the elite guys. Then guys like Andy Lee and Gabriel Rosado,who ain't world class but still tough guys who come to bang it out. Also Macklin and John Duddy.

I gots most of the old guys in my sig I like. Floyd ain't a on it rn but I'll edit in time

Comment

Right now i have plenty of fighters both amateur and pro, so i don't know, maybe GGG because he really likes to put on a show and is really skilled as well, Lomachenko too.
      All time clearly Michael Nunn, Tommy Hearns and Pernell Whitaker.

Comment

Past : Mike Tyson ...changed the entire scope of HW boxing itself both in and out of the ring...good and bad....in the ring he showed everyone what an athletic power puncher could actually do thanks to Cus the greatest trainer of all time,and that was the result a 5'11 guy who bulldozed through everyone...none before him would have done half as well with the SAMe opponents despite the nonsense of the boxing "KNOW IT ALLS" well the truth is they actually didn't know much ...thank god for the internet! Tyson ..and Tysons punch out is a well reason enough ...outside a guy who crushed everybody when he had too pre prison

Present : I didn't necessarily have a favorite but ,always like Wlad klitchko,with the technical side and k.o power ( again despite haters) he cleaned house. I would probably say Joshua b/c of the Tyson style of TRYING to k.o opponents fast and bringin the fight to them,hes a bit of Tyson and Lewis combined......hes a rare breed at 6'6 240/250 and look forward to him reighning hell down on this new era of boxing. Like Tyson he will dominate but longer ...hes more dedicated and isn't a timebomb outside the ring.
        Last edited by juggernaut666; 10-15-2016, 06:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by mannysavage View Post
          Not sure what Hayes next step is, i think Haye is terrible human being but he is a tremendous fighter and i think he can beat any1 @ heavyweight atm, especially now that he has grown in to the weight
          Just watched Bellew - Flores and Bellew threw mad shots @ Haye in the post fight interview, but im hoping the WBC does not let Bellew face haye next cause Mairis Briedis and Grigory Drozd are next in line
          As for Haye he said he would fight Briggs but he hasnt stayed true to his word yet again and the fight looks unlikely
          The best possible fight with Haye atm would be vs AJ or Wilder imo but i doubt neither wanna give Haye the payday hes looking for, as for the outcome
          If the fight were ton happen next i think Haye would destroy AJ (hes very talented but still a bit too raw for some1 of Hayes experience, and his chin is kind of suspect)
          Wilder vs Haye would be more competitive and id favor Wilder

I find it so funny that everyone is clowning David Haye now, hes getting molested on social media...
          Briggs, Bellew etc are all roasting him 24/7
          But thats what happens when u make promises u dont intend to keep
          Thanks for good informations dude You say Briggs and Bellew are all roasting him 24/7. I follow Lucas Browne on twitter and he sometimes challenges to Briggs, Haye etc... They've funny

Some people says Joshua's chin suspect as you. I agree with you on this issue. Joshua is just 27 and he has great potential. The future looks good for him so heavyweight division too old. Klitschko(40), Povetkin(37), Ortiz(37), Haye(36), Pulev(35)...

I want to ask a question about Bellew so, how do you see his chance against Briedis&Usyk and Drozd? Oleksandr Usyk is my favorite fighter in cruiserweight division.

Comment

Loma, that footwork, best ever maybe?

Seriously, Loma is a special special fighter to watch.

Comment

Lomachenko is the man right now...next level fighter

Comment

Originally posted by RuslanChagaev View Post
                I want to ask a question about Bellew so, how do you see his chance against Briedis&Usyk and Drozd? Oleksandr Usyk is my favorite fighter in cruiserweight division.
                I dont think highly of Bellew, i think hes decent and has proven himself explosive vs decent opponents but the guy is not near an elite fighter, and he got destroyed by Adonis Stevenson who most people love to hate on (one of my fav fighters and one of the best atm)
                All the other champs @ Cruiser would molest him
                Usyk would embarass Bellew then destroy him
                Lebedev would just batter Bellew relentlessly
                Mairis Briedis seems like he is the real deal, and his destruction of Olanrewaju Durodola was impressive, imo he beats Bellew easily
                As for Drozd he has proven himself multiple times and he would expose Bellew badly, i dont see any way how Bellew can win that fight

Comment

Working...
                X