Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Third time ducky! Is Devon Alexander still afraid of Amir Khan?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lmao

The first thing i thought when i saw the thread title was
    You mean

Team Alexander

Devon is a mute

Comment

Alright that's enough of this garbage you know damn well Khan ducked Alexander, Khan can't stop getting hit with left hooks, poor attempt at trolling

Comment

Originally posted by KeepItObjective View Post
        Alright that's enough of this garbage you know damn well Khan ducked Alexander, Khan can't stop getting hit with left hooks, poor attempt at trolling

Again, who publicly announced a different opponent?

Seriously how you getting things so twisted. Stop and think for a second. Alexander said a bunch of **** about Khan then quickly said he's fighting Porter. Obviously he was negotiating with Porter all along in the background.. He never wanted to get beat down by Khan so he ducked for the third time and he always intended to.. Aint nothing new, Alexander been ducking Khan for years. People just falling for Team Alexander bull**** like brainwashed zombies.. Learn to think laterally people, don't believe everything you read. I gotta sit here and guide mofos like i'm leading the blind.

Comment

Originally posted by F!x View Post
          Again, who publicly announced a different opponent?

Seriously how you getting things so twisted. Stop and think for a second. Alexander said a bunch of **** about Khan then quickly said he's fighting Porter. Obviously he was negotiating with Porter all along in the background.. He never wanted to get beat down by Khan so he ducked for the third time and he always intended to.. Aint nothing new, Alexander been ducking Khan for years. People just falling for Team Alexander bull**** like brainwashed zombies.. Learn to think laterally people, don't believe everything you read. I gotta sit here and guide mofos like i'm leading the blind.

You're just trolling or you're legit ******ed, so Devon turned down a career high payday for Shawn Porter? Khan ducked Devon you moron, Devon would KO Khan and ruin his chances for a Mayweather fight

Comment

Keeping it objective recognizes his own kind.

Troll recognize troll

Comment

Only on boxing scene...

Devon hasn't ducked anyone ever, just look at his record. Whether you thought he one or lost some fights he tough fight after tough fight.

Comment

Originally posted by turkas View Post
                Only on boxing scene...

Devon hasn't ducked anyone ever, just look at his record. Whether you thought he one or lost some fights he tough fight after tough fight.
                The same can be said for Khan who has a better resume than Alexander.

Comment

Originally posted by jri9d0 View Post
                  And despite, I still think Khan would get starched by Bradley...
                  Duck is a duck. Bradley didn't believe in himself, he said 'what if I am out of Pacquiao's sweepstakes'.

On the level, yes Bradley would have starched Khan.
                  I don't know what the **** is going on with Alexander-Khan. Just the word 'duck' being thrown about without any real knowledge of the hold up.

Comment

Working...
                  X