Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hhs661 View Post
    I thought Murray got that resolved.

I can't justify the 300k but that's what he was offered for whatever reason
    Oh yeah that's right Golovkin offered a deal to Murray but Ricky Hatton turned it down:
    *"He's had offers - Golovkin [was] one of them. Martin has no fear of fighting any of them and I think he's proved that by going to Argentina and going to Germany. I wanted to fight Kostya Tszyu three years before I boxed him and if I'd done that, he'd have beaten me," Hatton admitted. "It's all about the right timing - build the fight up, build the interest."

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
      Still better than the Greenberg days of paying Berto $1.5 million to fight on an undercard.
      Mother of god i want to vomit

Comment

does he deserve it? No, HELL NO but like someone said, he is in the right place at the right time. He has a bit of steam going into this fight and HBO can market it as 2 big punchers going at it. Win win for them and GGG.

Comment

Can't justify it at all, honestly. I would've much rather seen GGG vs Quillin or Murray, but whatever. I'm gonna watch it regardless lol

Comment

Originally posted by hhs661 View Post
            I thought Murray got that resolved.

I can't justify the 300k but that's what he was offered for whatever reason
            Who knows.... I don't know if he got a visa or he applied for one.

I don't think Murray has a problem with fighting him though. He is Golovkin's mandatory

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
              Who knows.... I don't know if he got a visa or he applied for one.

I don't think Murray has a problem with fighting him though. He is Golovkin's mandatory
              Golovkin is fighting in Monaco on December 14th, no Visa needed, he should call Murray's team (or bluff, depending on your view).

Comment

They pretty much paid him not to let his promoter duck. Mora us a boring fight and Sergios manager said fight stevens.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
                  Golovkin is fighting in Monaco on December 14th, no Visa needed, he should call Murray's team (or bluff, depending on your view).
                  HBO wants the fight in the US.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
                    I think Hatton and Hearn would prefer to business with each other first before Golovkin.

Comment

An english premier league footballer can get paid as much as £250,000.00 a week!! I think someone who entertains us with their health at risk, trains for over 6 weeks, deserves it more than someone who kicks a bag of wind around, don't you think? Just think he may not get another payday, so I say good for him if he can get a million go for it.

Comment

Working...
                      X