No announcement yet.

The Sad Story of Michael Carbajal

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Sad Story of Michael Carbajal

I hear Michael himself was a thug too, but still, a pretty ****ed up story.

http://www.phoenixnewtimes.com/2007-...ther-s-keeper/

http://ringtv.craveonline.com/blog/1...t-on-his-hands

Amazing articles. I'll green K your post when I get to my mac book. Carbajal is one of my all time favs. His brother however is an all time POS sc_mbag. Amazing what money can do to a person, steal, kill, lie. I feel horrible for Michael but hopefully he gets his properties back, some of the stolen money, and his brother and 2 nieces hopefully rot wearing pink jump suits in an Arizona 100 degree jail cell. I hope Sally can RIP. Michael was a fighter back in the day and I think he'll see this fight all the way through as well.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeRo1972 View Post
      Amazing articles. I'll green K your post when I get to my mac book. Carbajal is one of my all time favs. His brother however is an all time POS sc_mbag. Amazing what money can do to a person, steal, kill, lie. I feel horrible for Michael but hopefully he gets his properties back, some of the stolen money, and his brother and 2 nieces hopefully rot wearing pink jump suits in an Arizona 100 degree jail cell. I hope Sally can RIP. Michael was a fighter back in the day and I think he'll see this fight all the way through as well.
      Danny seems like a sociopath.

Michael was a terrific fighter, and you can argue his first fight with Gonzalez as being the best of the 90s IMO. High skill level, shifts in momentum, action, violence, drama, great ending.

Comment

Watching Michael after the Olympics all the way through his first championship was a thrill ride for me. He had it everything except size. A little guy with the heart of a heavyweight. Mas a young fight fan back then he was my first favorite fighter that I followed from prospect to champ. All the while he stayed humble. Danny Carbajal is going to get his lunch eaten in jail for taking advantage of Michael and killing a woman.

Comment

Working...
        X