Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who has the better resume, Luis Ortiz or Dillian Whyte?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who has the better resume, Luis Ortiz or Dillian Whyte?

An interesting question, would like to hear some differing opinions on this.

Both have limited resumes in terms of wins.

I'd say purely based on helenius and chisoras EBU wins it would be Whyte but I don't think he's anywhere near as good technically as Ortiz.

Comment

Well, Ortiz has Bryant Jennings, Malik Scott and Tony Thompson. Whyte has Lucas Browne, Dereck Chisora and Robert Helenius.

Comment

Thompson is a nothing..not even b level. Chisora knocked out Malik scott.

Whytes resume is better.. Ortiz is a better boxer and beats Whyte

Comment

Ortiz has nothing at all. So Whyte.

Comment

Both their resumes are pretty thin.

Ortiz beat a shot Thompson, Scott who only showed up to not get KO'ed and Jennings who's best result is a loss to Wlad.

Whyte beat Browne who was arguably shot based off of his performance, Chisora who he went life and death with and Helenius who was just as shot as Thompson.

I honestly couldn't say who has a better resume, neither has an outstanding win. But if they ever fought I'd favour Ortiz slightly due to his better technique and power.

Comment

Originally posted by yammy25 View Post
              Thompson is a nothing..not even b level. Chisora knocked out Malik scott.

Whytes resume is better.. Ortiz is a better boxer and beats Whyte
              Scott didn't get knocked out, it was an early UK stoppage, he was up on most people's score cards. Chisora is around Malik Scott level

Jennings gave Wlad a tougher fight than Haye, Povetkin, Thompson, Ibragimov etc. Ortiz toyed with a man Wlad struggled with.

Comment

Seems like about a tie to me. Both has some decent wins. Both got KOed in their title shots after hurting the champion. There isn't much difference to chose between them. They are both legit number 5 or 6 contenders but not the best. Whyte is younger and will probably be around longer. Whyte could become a champion soon but Parker will probably beat him.

Comment

Sorry. I forgot Parker lost his title to AJ so even if Whyte beats Parker he won't be a champion. My mistake.

Comment

Whyte has the slightly better resume but head to head Ortiz would win.

Whyte Top 5 wins: Chisora, Browne, Helenius, Allen, Lewison

Ortiz Top 5 Wins: Jennings, Scott, Thompson, Allen, Barrett?

Comment

Working...
                    X