No announcement yet.

The Dominic Wade fiasco - GGG resume

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
    Derev was willing to. Other boxers have done that. Hell, Vanes hadn't even fought in two years, and didn't even have a proper trainer, and stepped up.

You clearly are too distracted by GGG's nuts to see things objectively.
    you didn't refute the guy's point at all though.

Comment

Originally posted by BlakBread904 View Post
      you didn't refute the guy's point at all though.
      There's nothing to refute. GGG just wasn't willing to take a risk. Story of his career really. Derev isn't exactly some beast either.

Comment

Originally posted by animelive View Post
        When GGG fought his ibf mandatory Dominic Wade, I have seen criticisms go through the roof, ****ting on his choices of opponents. Now that he pursues a better fight than his mandatory, the usual hypocrites are happy to see his belt gone.

This just shows that there is a certain group of people no one can win with. This happened to Floyd, Pac, GGG, Loma etc etc. We have seen this kind of scenario over and over again.

I personally do not mind IBF's decision because they actually enforce their rules. However, my question to the forum dwellers is that why are you folks not consistent with your hate? Are you guys actually missing a couple of brain cells or just trolling? Both cases would be pretty tragic.
        I have always supported GGG. But man this decision was awful. He just needed to fight Dchencko and that was it. He wasnt going to lose that fight.

But no, Loffler insist on sucking Canelo's toes SMH

Im done with his promotion side. From now on I will just see his fights, but I suspect this is all going down now

Comment

Derev was willing to. Other boxers have done that. Hell, Vanes hadn't even fought in two years, and didn't even have a proper trainer, and stepped up.

You clearly are too distracted by GGG's nuts to see things objectively.
          You are way too emotionally invested into this matter to actually read what I post take a chill pill. No one forces you to watch GGG fights.

Comment

You are way too emotionally invested into this matter to actually read what I post take a chill pill. No one forces you to watch GGG fights.
            Emotionally invested? You created a damn thread crying about GGG's unfair treatment.

Comment

When GGG fought his ibf mandatory Dominic Wade, I have seen criticisms go through the roof, ****ting on his choices of opponents. Now that he pursues a better fight than his mandatory, the usual hypocrites are happy to see his belt gone.

This just shows that there is a certain group of people no one can win with. This happened to Floyd, Pac, GGG, Loma etc etc. We have seen this kind of scenario over and over again.

I personally do not mind IBF's decision because they actually enforce their rules. However, my question to the forum dwellers is that why are you folks not consistent with your hate? Are you guys actually missing a couple of brain cells or just trolling? Both cases would be pretty tragic.
              Floyd just about always fought champions across his 5 weight championship career.

Manny...always facing champs across his 6 weight championship career.

Loma - only 28 years old and 12 professional fights - already has a resume Gennady can never match. 3 weights, p4p opponents, takes on all comers

Gennady..36 years old...39 fights...5 champion opponents..and 1 of those 5 was WW Kell Brook at 160 pounds since Gennady couldn't compromise 3 pounds and required Kell move up 13 pounds).

Yeah. Floyd, Manny, and Loma have a lot in common.

Ggg has nothing in common with them. Nothing
              Last edited by BO$$NELO; 06-07-2018, 07:29 AM.

Comment

Emotionally invested? You created a damn thread crying about GGG's unfair treatment.
                I just pointed out the hypocrisy of people exactly like you. Glad you dropped by to provide your input. Never claimed any of IBF's ruling was unfair. I like IBF for enforcing their rules.

Comment

There's nothing to refute. GGG just wasn't willing to take a risk. Story of his career really. Derev isn't exactly some beast either.
                  again, there is not an elite boxer on earth who would have done what you are suggesting.

Sergiy is formidable enough that to fight him may 5 would have been dumb. could they have scrapped may 5 and worked out a deal for GGG/Derev later in the summer? maybe, maybe not. idk, we not privy to those discussions.

IBF followed their rules, fair play to them. I wouldn't call this a duck though.

Comment

I just pointed out the hypocrisy of people exactly like you. Glad you dropped by to provide your input. Never claimed any of IBF's ruling was unfair. I like IBF for enforcing their rules.
                    Blah, blah, blah. Nobody sane is criticising him for wanting to fight a better opponent. What he's being criticised for is the hypocrisy (his team and rabid fanboys). They cried out to everyone willing to listen that "all the belts" was the goal, and their actions proved otherwise.

Shame you can't handle the pain.

Comment

Originally posted by BlakBread904 View Post
                      again, there is not an elite boxer on earth who would have done what you are suggesting.

Sergiy is formidable enough that to fight him may 5 would have been dumb. could they have scrapped may 5 and worked out a deal for GGG/Derev later in the summer? maybe, maybe not. idk, we not privy to those discussions.

IBF followed their rules, fair play to them. I wouldn't call this a duck though.
                      That is just flat out incorrect. Lennox took on Vitali on 10 days notice.

GGG had more notice than that, and the fight could have been moved back a month, giving him even more time.

Comment

Working...
                      X