No announcement yet.

Chacon vs lemon.. fights I grew up watching

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
    I壇 not be Akan or all myself a man decievig myself, my fine wife, kids, dead Rios, would feel ashamed of me... I壇 kill mysef, before disrespecting my Jewish ancestors... I知 just trying not to embarrass myself too badly... Jewish 1O1... I知 used to losing, being hated by people I never met.... never ever met. I will promise you this me, Pablo, to do my best to keep it real, until I check out, Death before dishonor ... I知 an old man... I知 sleepy. Peace
    okay!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Archie_Leach View Post
      okay!!!!!

Thanks for your reply and for forgiving my spelling erors.. my Japanese keyboard exponentalilly make me appear even more foolish than I am...

Comment

Thanks for your reply and for forgiving my spelling erors.. my Japanese keyboard exponentalilly make me appear even more foolish than I am...
        no probs....

Comment

Here you guys go...

Watch, I saw this one live, with my uncle who taught me how to fight..

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ebfEcnL0K7k
          Good stuff! In the early eighties Chacon, Limon, Rolando Navarette, and Cornelius Boza-Edwards took turns trying to kill each other for the WBC 130lb title. None were good enough to beat Arguello but after he moved up these were some savage fights

Comment

yeah he beat him...
            Horse shyte! Another dumb post by an IDIOT!

Comment

Originally posted by just the facts View Post
              Horse shyte! Another dumb post by an IDIOT!
              you just called that zaroku guy an idiot as well fanboy. lol....

ford spanked sanchez that night. and ford is ****.

sanchez was used to being the bully. didnt work that night lolololololol

Comment

you just called that zaroku guy an idiot as well fanboy. lol....

ford spanked sanchez that night. and ford is ****.

sanchez was used to being the bully. didnt work that night lolololololol
                Ford did better than expected, but he didn't come close to winning and he sure as hell never came anywhere close to schooling Sanchez

As noted another dumb post on your part. Sadly, it looks like there's gonna be a lot of them.

Comment

Ford did better than expected, but he didn't come close to winning and he sure as hell never came anywhere close to schooling Sanchez

As noted another dumb post on your part. Sadly, it looks like there's gonna be a lot of them.
                  so you're calling me and Zaruko dumb?
                  because you dont know how to score a fight....

Comment

You got **** so twisted,, you call it like you se it, respect a mo****ers opinion

Post your name mine is out there, pm, I値l call you

Comment

so you're calling me and Zaruko dumb?
                      because you dont know how to score a fight....
                      No, I'm calling YOU dumb because if you think Ford beat Sanchez and Ward couldn't beat Pudwill, then you are DUMB!

Comment

Working...
                      X