Collapse
No announcement yet.

De La Hoya: Golovkin fight is dead, trying to make Danny Jacobs fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How many times is this fckn fight gonna be "dead"? stop saying it and just do it you cokehead tranny.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
      He always says this stuff as leverage, right before making a deal. I'm not quick to believe the GG fight is off.
      is almost 3 months to sept 15, not much time to negotiate, hearn said last week that he has been talking to oscar about this fight, so it doesnt hurt to have a plan b ready , instead of coming with a BS fight like vanes or spike..

Comment

Originally posted by George W. Bush
        “There's an old saying in Tennessee — I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee — that says, fool me once, shame on — shame on you. Fool me — you can't get fooled again.”

Comment

It will be funny seeing the back and forth of these promoters

Comment

Jacobs is scary good great fight Cane lo vs danny jacobs make it happen Oscar fun ggg

Comment

Originally posted by Golden Boi 360 View Post
              BREAKING: Oscar De La Hoya told ESPN on Tuesday night that “the Canelo train has left the station” and that he is now negotiating with promoter Eddie Hearn for a Sept. 15 fight between Canelo Alvarez and Daniel Jacobs. De La Hoya said he has moved on from trying to finalize the rematch between Gennady Golovkin and Alvarez because GGG won’t come off his demand for a 50-50 revenue split and “it’s not going to happen.”

- ESPN, Dan Rafael
              So this is what Eddie was talking about

Comment

Originally posted by Outworn View Post
                Until both men are in the ring, i doubt it.
                Agree. Can’t believe anything that Oscar spews out.

Comment

I think Oscar is a liar with his pants on fire. A fight between Jacobs and Canelo would be a wonderful logical fight. Something tells me Canelo will be fighting Spike in September and not Jacobs. I hope Canelo does fight Jacobs next.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
                    If he actually fights Jacobs then i am fine with that...GGG should fight Canelo of the Mando for the IBF or even Saunders
                    My brother Larry, keeping it real... homie, make me a believer in Memphis, I met a few guys from your city, they hand bullet wounts and were polite and solid... peace homie... respect..

Comment

Hasn't Oscar proclaimed this fight dead several times already? It would be pretty great to get Canelo vs Jacobs and GGG vs Charlo next if there really is no GGG vs Canelo this September

Comment

Working...
                      X