Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[SHOCKING VIDEO!!!] ROACH: "I am IMPRESSED!!! MCGREGOR HAS POWER!!! VERY SURPRISED!!"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [SHOCKING VIDEO!!!] ROACH: "I am IMPRESSED!!! MCGREGOR HAS POWER!!! VERY SURPRISED!!"

THE TIDE is changing, people are starting to change their opinion and noticing that WE ARE NEAR THE BIGGEST UPSET IN SPORTS HISTORY. EXPECT THE ODDS to get closer.

#McGregorMayweather #MacMay #MayweatherMcGregor #MayMac #49-1 #ConorMcGregor #IAmBoxing #FloydMayweather

Come august 27th half the posters on here will say they knew McGregor would win. Boxing has the fairweather fans.

Comment

Lol he didn't even say anything actually good about McGregor

Comment

Originally posted by ( . Y . ) View Post
        Come august 27th half the posters on here will say they knew McGregor would win. Boxing has the fairweather fans.
        This right here. "OH I knew he had a punchers chance" "Uh Floyd was old uh and Conor is a master boxer puncher" as if they never denied any chance of him winning. They will all be exposed in 1 week.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
          Lol he didn't even say anything actually good about McGregor
          WATCH the entire video you MAMMOTH OF A FOOL.

Comment

Us Mc G fans are gonna have the last laugh!

Mc G by way of ko

Comment

Originally posted by TainoGodCanelo View Post
              Us Mc G fans are gonna have the last laugh!

Mc G by way of ko
              Only a few of us will be celebrating and destroying cars with baseball bats that night and causing riots. I know I will. I will go insane

Comment

Originally posted by G G G View Post
                Only a few of us will be celebrating and destroying cars with baseball bats that night and causing riots. I know I will. I will go insane
                fOE REAL DOE.

Green k and sent you a request.

Comment

GGG is a great poster.

Comment

Fuck it, I'm withdrawing all the money from the bank and betting on McGregor. Sometimes you have to go for it. I can't let this opportunity slip away.

#McGregor #Uppercut #Grayweather #Arthritis #Pain #BrittleBones #Retirement

Comment

Working...
                    X