Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2 Judges had Ward up after 7 rounds. Despite the TKO, another robbery was coming.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Robbery

Y'all just don't know how to score. The fight was close up until the last round.

Comment

Originally posted by KingOfGlory View Post
      It was pretty obvious after the Rigo KO that the night was a fix by Roc Nation.

I really like Rigo but that was 100% a NC. The guy pretending he couldn't hear the bell was just funny.
      Phukker spit his mouthpiece out after laying on the canvas for 4 seconds. What knocked person spits out their mouthpiece? LMAO...come on now.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Golden Boi 360 View Post
          My Scorecard

1. Ward
          2. Kovalev
          3. Kovalev
          4. Ward
          5. Ward
          6. Kovalev
          7. Ward

4-3 Ward, close fight before the stoppage, which was too early in my opinion.

After two fights, I think it's clear that Andre is just the better boxer.
          Had nearly the same score. First round was closer, wouldnt mind if someone scored it for Kovalev, but I also gave Ward the sixth round. Kov did better, but Ward landed some clean counterpunches.

But the overall picture was that Kovalev didnt have any answers for Wards style and his body was already broken down well before the lowblows. Cant see how Kovalev could have change the trajectory of the fight

Comment

So many f.ucking ho.es up in here

Ward was winning especially aftr the 3rd. I had Kov winning maybe 2 of the first 3 ( being generous) but it was all Ward after that. Ward was taking over deal with it, Kov went out like a B

Comment

Krusha should change his name to Quitta. He wanted out.

Comment

Have no issue with ward being ahead. Kovs best round was 2nd. Others were close. He wasn't dominant by any means.

Comment

So many f.ucking ho.es up in here

Ward was winning especially aftr the 3rd. I had Kov winning maybe 2 of the first 3 ( being generous) but it was all Ward after that. Ward was taking over deal with it, Kov went out like a B

Comment

Kovalev only won the first 3 imo.

Comment

I didn't watch the fight. Seen a bit here and there since I woke up but can't make my mind up regarding the "Low blows" or whatnot. From the little that I saw at the stoppage it didn't look like low blows to me, just looks like another boxer who couldn't take the body punches, regarding the stoppage not sure why the ref didn't give Kovalev a standing count. I would watch it properly when I wake up and after work.

Comment

Working...
                      X