Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2 Judges had Ward up after 7 rounds. Despite the TKO, another robbery was coming.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 Judges had Ward up after 7 rounds. Despite the TKO, another robbery was coming.

Title of thread says it all. Ward is a disgrace. Filthy half-breed mudblood.

Ward had the green light to low blow Kov.

Comment

Pathetic. Completely paid off fight. Judges and ref were all paid off

Comment

It was another close fight. Man you fools are whiners on here

Comment

My Scorecard

1. Ward
          2. Kovalev
          3. Kovalev
          4. Ward
          5. Ward
          6. Kovalev
          7. Ward

4-3 Ward, close fight before the stoppage, which was too early in my opinion.

After two fights, I think it's clear that Andre is just the better boxer.

Comment

I had Kovalev up 5-2 and about to be up 5-3 had the 8th round been completed.

A completed ****ing disgrace of a refereeing "job" by that idiotic subhuman filth Tony Weeks, who I used to think was a pretty decent referee.

Never, ever again though. That dumb **** is blind as a bat.

Comment

You ****s are crazy. Kov quit, deal with it.....

Comment

I had Ward up a couple of rounds before the 8th began...but there were a lot of rounds that could have gone either way.

Comment

So basically, the fix was in though...which would have rendered all of this a very sad, moot point.

Comment

Originally posted by kardsufur View Post
                    Pathetic. Completely paid off fight. Judges and ref were all paid off
                    I'm not one to conspire, but there was definitely something fishy in the air tonight. I had a suspicion since the pay discrepancy for Kov was revealed. ROC have invested so much money into Ward with no real profit.

Comment

Working...
                    X