Collapse
No announcement yet.

The official 2015-2016 NBA season thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OKC looking really sharp tonight as they pile on the points. I'm loving it.

Comment

• Get this one out of your system GSW, and regroup for game 4. Just wasn't your night. OKC brought out the big belt for this one.

Comment

• Beercules has been silent

Comment

• Goddamn!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by hhs661 View Post
            Yup.. Just as the dubs are going ham on that 3 pt line.. oooooooweeee 23 threes taken already. almost 42% of their fg attempts. Only managed to make 6. I mean damn.. I still don't see why they aren't going to the line like okc.

Idk about you, but it's ugly seeing them take mid-range shots, excluding Livingston. Who seems like the only one who knows what a 12-18 foot shot looks like.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/golden-s...er-2016052225/

Check out that boxscore and shot chart.
            OKC has 29 FTA on 17 3pt attempts.
            GS had 4 FTA on 18 attempts.

OKC shot more 3's than Sa last series as well and still almost tripled their total FTA. Durant is also a jump shooter that has 10 FTA this game. Like I said, okc gets away with hand checking, holding, jumping into shooters, they get away with a ton of off ball contact.
            Last edited by Cutthroat; 05-22-2016, 08:53 PM.

Comment

• Damn 97 points with 4+minutes left in the 3rd quarter

Comment

• Originally posted by Come on Man... View Post
                Oh please, the Dubs are just getting their ass kicked. They're a finesse team that rarely take it to the whole. Contrast that with Westbrook who lives in the paint. If Golden State isn't making outside shots they look like ****. I suppose Green didn't foul Westbrook at the end of the half too

Bruh, you just don't want to acknowledge the fact that the league is rigged, you're too emotionally invested in this sport.

Comment

• Originally posted by BrushMyHair! View Post
                  Beercules has been silent

Comment

• This is an annihilation.

Thunder need to keep pouring it on, don't get slack for even a few minutes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post
                      Bruh, you just don't want to acknowledge the fact that the league is rigged, you're too emotionally invested in this sport.
                      They're down by almost 40 and you're talking about the refs
                      Last edited by $tate of Mind; 05-23-2016, 12:01 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X