Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joel Diaz:Bradley would beat Khan,Pacquiao,Salita,not Mayweather....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sparked_1985 View Post
    To be fair, why is this fella still talking about Salita?

Khan stopped him in a round. Which might be okay, but in that round he managed to be soundly outboxed and dumped on his arse three times. Also, Khan is not a huge banger I don't believe with that right-hand and that nearly closed the show inside 10-seconds.
    Ellie Seckbach loves him.

Jews I believe

Comment

Originally posted by IHeartBoxing View Post
      Ellie Seckbach loves him.

Jews I believe
      Ellie Seckhbach is the most biased reporter on the planet,
      Only reason Im subscribed to him is because he does updates on Irish prospects e.g. Dean Byrne and Jamie Kavanagh

Comment

Originally posted by .PrettyBoy32. View Post
        Ellie Seckhbach is the most biased reporter on the planet,
        Only reason Im subscribed to him is because he does updates on Irish prospects e.g. Dean Byrne and Jamie Kavanagh
        Yep he is bias, but also he gets the videos and interviews out.

He's a good reporter on a friendly, unprofessional level.

Comment

Yep he is bias, but also he gets the videos and interviews out.

He's a good reporter on a friendly, unprofessional level.
          He loves Manny because he lives in LA and is close to the wildcard,
          If he lived in Vegas and got to visit Floyds gym he would be a Mayweather fan, its pretty annoying to be honest

Comment

He loves Manny because he lives in LA and is close to the wildcard,
            If he lived in Vegas and got to visit Floyds gym he would be a Mayweather fan, its pretty annoying to be honest
            That's true but Floyd would make Ellie look like a ***** lol.

Ellie woudln't even know Floyd would be taking the piss though lol.

He's a likeable guy who is a geek.

Hit me up some points for name change

Comment

That's true but Floyd would make Ellie look like a ***** lol.

Ellie woudln't even know Floyd would be taking the piss though lol.

He's a likeable guy who is a geek.

Hit me up some points for name change
              I didn't even realise it was you ya ****! My interest goes through in 2hours I will send you some

Comment

I didn't even realise it was you ya ****! My interest goes through in 2hours I will send you some
                LOL I was thinking why talk to me so posh for. We all know you're a leprachuan lol

Comment

Bradley beats Khan easy,I doubt it goes that far (10th round) because Khan cant take a punch.He was marked up against a feather fisted Malignaggi but Bradley will cut him up before a knockout.Khan has reach,a good jab,but that shot to the chin doesnt work against good fighters.He couldnt land it on Malignaggi even once.

As for Pacquiao,Pacquiao still has to impress me,to me he's a product of good match making who would get schooled by Bradley.

Comment

Originally posted by Jakutindi Wauya View Post
                    Bradley beats Khan easy,I doubt it goes that far (10th round) because Khan cant take a punch.He was marked up against a feather fisted Malignaggi but Bradley will cut him up before a knockout.Khan has reach,a good jab,but that shot to the chin doesnt work against good fighters.He couldnt land it on Malignaggi even once.

As for Pacquiao,Pacquiao still has to impress me,to me he's a product of good match making who would get schooled by Bradley.
                    Stop overrating Bradley.

Holt is B level max.

Nate was old and it's a NC.

Peterson? Don't get me started.

Witter was never that good. His speed and reflexes were not as good when Bradly came onto the scene.

He's still the best 140 for me, but Pac's level? Please.

If Holt who isn't that great can drop him twice, then what you think Pac would do?

As for Khan not hitting Paulie? Yeah you're right that's true but how the **** you gonna hit someone who ducks? Paulei ducked and didn't come abck with anything.

You don't win fights by ducking.

That jab did hurt Paulie.

Comment

Arrogant idiot. Bradley isn't even faster than Malignaggi and we all saw the speed difference between Khan and him. But he could beat Khan atm. He won't beat Pacquiao though.

Comment

Working...
                      X