Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Claressa Shields Gets Off The Floor To Decision Hanna Gabriels

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Superbee View Post
    She's not garbage but at this point Hammer makes jelly out of that over-confident little brat... The more I see her the more i dislike her belly-button contemplating and over-inflated ego ... Kid's just out of the ghetto.... and it shows ...
    You're bothered by people that, out of life circumstances, have to come out of the ghetto?

Comment

• Cat's out of the bag, chick is a bum. She looks like Joe Frazier with a wig, GTFOH... Laila Ali, we miss you...

Comment

• Good fight. I think Shields needs to be more patient, you can't knock everyone out. AW told her that sometimes you have to change things up because kicking in the front door isn't always the best way to win a fight. Hopefully JDJ gets her to change up her punch selection and I think she did better when she used the high guard this fight. I like hammer vs shields and I want to see Gabriel's next fight.

Comment

• Gabriels is tough as nails. She looked better than Shields. Showtime invested way too many $$$ in Shields to let her lose.
          Last edited by chimichanga2; 06-22-2018, 11:45 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by chaosisme View Post
            Can't weight for Hammer to beat her ass. Shields is garbage.
            wait bro … LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by chimichanga2 View Post
              Gabriels is tough as nails. She looked better than Shields. Showtime invested way too many $$$ in Shields to let her lose.
              Yea those scorecards were embarrassing it was closer to a draw than a blow out Shields wasn't landing as much as they made it seem but she did land the cleaner harder shots I had it 6-4 Shields but the KD makes it closer..

Comment

• Originally posted by Sh1ts on Brits View Post
                You're bothered by people that, out of life circumstances, have to come out of the ghetto?

Nope... I got better examples of people getting out of it with some dignity and some actual social achievement though... She hasn't prove much yet but still she sees herself as the next Ruby Bridges...

Comment

• Originally posted by Superbee View Post
                  Nope... I got better examples of people getting out of it with some dignity and some actual social achievement though... She hasn't prove much yet but still she sees herself as the next Ruby Bridges...
                  She did win two Olympic gold medals. Is that not social achievement enough for you?

Comment

• Originally posted by Realizniguhnit View Post
                    Yea those scorecards were embarrassing it was closer to a draw than a blow out Shields wasn't landing as much as they made it seem but she did land the cleaner harder shots I had it 6-4 Shields but the KD makes it closer..
                    I had it 47 - 47 after 5, so 97 - 92 makes sense to me since Gabriels didn't win any rounds after that... Good fight though...

Comment

• Originally posted by Sh1ts on Brits View Post
                      She did win two Olympic gold medals. Is that not social achievement enough for you?
                      I don't remember her using them as a social message for the kids yet... Great minds are often very humble about themselves ...

Comment

Working...
                      X