Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hearn sent the contract to Wilder 3 days late. Now he's ignoring Wilder's emails

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
    Everything you're claiming is that eddie is a pathological liar who rips off his fighters and is like don king and Wilder and Finkel speak the whole truth and nothing but it.
    Eddie is a pathological liar. There's no disputing that. You can't be a great promoter without being a pathological liar.

Eddie pays his fighters better than anyone, just like Don King did. Doesn't mean that hiding revenue isn't standard procedure for every major promoter.

Never said Finkel is always telling the truth. Simply said it's very unlikely he's lying about Wilder not being given a percentage. Why would he lie about that?

I point out specific Hearn lies repeatedly. If you want, we can go through every IFL video he's ever done and I can point out lie after lie after lie. You haven't pointed out any Finkel lies because you have no way of knowing the difference anyway. Why not just enjoy the fights instead of trying to pretend you have any way of knowing how things operate behind the scenes?

Comment

Right but that's what you do. You're providing one side of the story as completely false and the other as fact.
      I am pointing out when one side is lying and the other is telling the truth. If you catch Finkel in a lie, by all means, point it out. Don't get mad at me for catching Hearn in a lie.

And that's exactly what you're claiming 'gullible' fans do who believe everything.
      Because these gullible UK fans have absolutely no way of knowing what is true, and they just assume something is true because Hearn said it. Apparently unaware that Eddie's job as a promoter is to constantly lie. Just like King, Arum, De La Hoya, Shaw, etc. It's what promoters do for a living. Every single day Hearn goes on IFL, he is there to work the jury. It's the #1 goal of doing those interviews. Manipulate the fans. Put yourself in his shoes. Wouldn't you do the same thing? I would.

I'm not claiming anything, I'm disputing your rationale. You blindly believe one side of the story and blindly disbelief the other.
      When I read an email for myself and I see that Hearn is lying about what was in the email, what else can I say?

Comment

• Man it's quite obvious Joshua and Hearn don't want the fight.

They know Wilder is a dangerous approach and has a chance of becoming the undisputed heavyweight division over Joshua.

If I was in Hearn and Joshua's shoes I would also stall the fight for now and gather more victories then go ahead and face Wilder.

I would do what Mayweather did with Pacquiao, it's a coward move but a smart business move and Hearn and Joshua seem to be in for the business than the sport itself.
        Last edited by Quiksilva; 06-22-2018, 05:20 PM.

Comment

• All of this he said, she said BS! Get back to me when the papers are signed, the date, place, time and network are all finalized. Or, if the fight is officially off, and both fighters are officially going in different directions. Until then, keep all of this old wash woman gossip trash where it belongs, in the trash. FOH.

Comment

• Funny how as it becomes more and more obvious which side is stalling the fight that suddenly so many UK fans don't want to hear about the negotiations anymore

Comment

• It took 4 weeks for wilder to accept

Now it will take another 4 weeks for wilder to sign the contract

He doesn’t want the fight or else he would have agreed and signed a long time ago

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxingfan8888 View Post
                It took 4 weeks for wilder to accept

Now it will take another 4 weeks for wilder to sign the contract

He doesn’t want the fight or else he would have agreed and signed a long time ago

hi eddie. signed up just for that huh?

Comment

So you want Wilder to get his fair time, but still blame AJ for not accepting a blind 50m cheque in 24 hours?

I think it is you who need to extend the same courtesy to AJ.
                  My Personally opinion always been giving them time to negotiation and work things out even when the pressure was on AJ. The issue with the AJ situation is that he asked for $50 Million then some of his die hard fans kinda wanted him to backtrack out that original request and do things a different way. Fans are so stuck on playing this hypothetical Blame Game and wanting to put all the blame on one side.

Shelly Finkle been in the sport of boxing since most of us was even born so of course he is going to take his time and have people look over the deal before they sign. Same with Eddie and Barry Hearn but unfortunately they never got to a contract because they couldn't get AJ to at least say he would accept the $50 Million to start drawing up the contract compared to Wilder who has said he agreed to Eddie Hearn and AJ offer so now they're working on the contract.

Seems like both sides are really working to get it done so that is a positive thing that nobody has walked away from the table and Contracts are being reviewed before putting signatures to them and making this thing OFFICIAL

I still do think Eddie Hearn prefers the Povetkin fight 1st and Wilder in February 2019 and that is probably the best deal for them as far as BUSINESS WISE!

Comment

• Remember I broke the two sticking points on here last night and now I can tell you to expect an announcement shortly. The sticking points was nothing haha!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                      I never thought about that, was that confirmed? So you are saying they don't actually have that money in cash? But they would use Joshua name to get that money once he has sign a contract?
                      No backer is giving Haymon 50 Million without Joshuas name signed with the OFFICIAL contract , .

Wilder has NEVER been on PPV and hasnt even got out of the 2 Million mark .

The 50 Million HAS to be paid back with interest as well , can you imagine Finkel getting 50 Million for Breazeale and telling the sponsor were good for it ? lol

Hearn knows the FUNDS are real , he also knows Joshua is why they ( Team Wilder ) can get it .

Anyone who thinks Finkel can find anyone lending that kind of money in a Wilder fight without Joshua is truly on crack , and the PROOF is Wilders numbers bc he cant even generate 5 Million let alone 50 Million dollar fights .

Joshua NEEDS to be signed FIRST , thats why Finkel never sent a contract initially for two weeks and was unwilling to communicate without Joshua accepting the 50 Million and thats where the TRICK was !

The entire argument is nonsensical bc at the end of the day Joshua decides where it takes place , so there is no stalling on Hearns part bc the initial 12.5 was there to negotiate OVER a month ago , so it serves them right if Joshua goes for Povetkin .
                      Last edited by juggernaut666; 06-22-2018, 09:25 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X