Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm another year older and deeper in debt.

I marked the occasion by making a political decision to get back on alcohol. That after no booze for 18 months.

I'm currently sat in Shenzhen. Just wishing I could find a good hooker.

Comment

• I got a hooker on her way. I gotta try hard if I am not gonna win.

Comment

• Originally posted by Virgil Caine View Post
        I'm another year older and deeper in debt.

I marked the occasion by making a political decision to get back on alcohol. That after no booze for 18 months.

I'm currently sat in Shenzhen. Just wishing I could find a good hooker.
        18 months went that fast?, wow.

Comment

• I started drinking on a Wednesday. I've been drinking ever since.

Comment

I started drinking on a Wednesday. I've been drinking ever since.
            Cool story, bro Glad you fell off the wagon!

Comment

• I'm gonna have to stop drinking soon. My physical and psychological health has been compromised and it could be serious though I won't get into details. I'm having some tests done next week. Alcohol may not have been the main cause but it was a major factor.

My advice to the younger guys reading this is to CUT BACK ON DRINKING WHILE YOU HAVE THE CHANCE.

Comment

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                I'm gonna have to stop drinking soon. My physical and psychological health has been compromised and it could be serious though I won't get into details. I'm having some tests done next week. Alcohol may not have been the main cause but it was a major factor.

My advice to the younger guys reading this is to CUT BACK ON DRINKING WHILE YOU HAVE THE CHANCE.
                What went wrong?

Did you have an anxiety attack, end up in a hospital bed, and fail the ETG test?

Been there, got the t-shirt.

Comment

What went wrong?

Did you have an anxiety attack, end up in a hospital bed, and fail the ETG test?

Been there, got the t-shirt.
                  My acid reflux is out of control. Strange and very uncomfortable symptoms. I used to experience it mostly after nights of heavy drinking but now it's flaring up even when I'm not drinking.

Comment

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                    My acid reflux is out of control. Strange and very uncomfortable symptoms. I used to experience it mostly after nights of heavy drinking but now it's flaring up even when I'm not drinking.
                    Maybe you should try losing weight

Comment

• I want to drink, but I won't

Comment

Working...
                      X