Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

if postol is so good how come hes such a massive underdog....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
    Do you like any black boxers?
    Just interested thats all.
    Ohara Davies, Connor Benn, Anthony Joshua, Jarrett Hurd, Shawn porter. Lennox Lewis one of fave ever fighters. There's lots of fighters of all races I like and dislike, I've said worse things about klitschko, cotto, Ramirez. Got accused of being anti Japanese when I questioned inoues resume lol.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBigLug View Post
      Ahh yes the amazing Matthysse who couldn't even beat a shot Zab Judah. Let's be fair, even if you thought Matthysse beat Zab, it was very close. Even Khan stopped Judah in about 5 rounds not long after that lol.
      Whatever you think of Matthysse now, back then he was feared, having just come off of two big knockouts and a one sided mauling of Ruslan Provodnikov. Postol was a big underdog in that fight and he comprehensively outboxed him and stopped him for the first time. For the time it was a big upset and a huge win.

Comment

Originally posted by Drama Show View Post
        Ohara Davies, Connor Benn, Anthony Joshua, Jarrett Hurd, Shawn porter. Lennox Lewis one of fave ever fighters. There's lots of fighters of all races I like and dislike, I've said worse things about klitschko, cotto, Ramirez. Got accused of being anti Japanese when I questioned inoues resume lol.
        Ok bro. All good.
        Just dont get the hate for Spence and Crawford.
        I love to watch both these guys box.
        Not sure why you wouldnt like them. I mean whats not to like.

Comment

I don't know who 'pistol' is. We are talking about Ukrainian light welterweight Viktor postol.
          Exactly lol you’re a hypocritical idiot can’t even make up your mind

Comment

Don't hate either guy. I'm anti-racism
            Hahahahahaha. Come on. You aren’t anti racism. You asked the mods to create a lounge specifically for spewing your racist garbage and not getting banned.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
              Hahahahahaha. Come on. You aren’t anti racism. You asked the mods to create a lounge specifically for spewing your racist garbage and not getting banned.
              I never ever said that. You assumed it was for racist comments, thats how your mind works. I'm fiercely opposed to racism and discrimination.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                So in other words, Crawford is a hype job. Is that what you're aiming for?
                Of course he is

Comment

So does this make Crawford’s dominant and easy win over Postol look better given than Postol was coming off 1 fight in 2 years?

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                    yep.............LOL!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
                      So does this make Crawford’s dominant and easy win over Postol look better given than Postol was coming off 1 fight in 2 years?
                      It shows that he's a lot better than Josh Taylor that's for sure.

Comment

Working...
                      X