Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Luis Ortiz Wants Tyson Fury Showdown Next

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fury just fought an exhibition with a 39 year old cruiserweight who quit after 4 rounds.

He aint fighting Ortiz.

Comment

• Originally posted by el*** View Post
      Fury just fought an exhibition with a 39 year old cruiserweight who quit after 4 rounds.

He aint fighting Ortiz.
      lol fury will make the 50 year old ortiz look stupid.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
        Who cares if it was boring or not in the Fury/Wlad fight, he still beat him. Ortiz wouldn't come close to beating a fighter that good. Which is why it's funny seeing you question Fury who has a much better resume than Ortiz, but claim Ortiz is some kind of very top fighter when he's proven absolutely nothing. But you're American so you have absolutely no idea what irony really is. Haha.
        Ortiz, and probably about 15 other fighters in the division, would have KO'd Wlad that night. You seriously do not know what your eyes are looking at when you watch fights, kid. Take a day off and binge watch some Fury fights to cure yourself of this madness.

Comment

• Originally posted by 5000boxing View Post
          Im too lazy to go back and see what we where talking about.. i don't really care.. so let me just say.. go and **** your self u wierd f*ggotty lil b*tch!
          You're too lazy full stop. You made a tit of yourself again haven't you? Just like you did in the other thread when you thought the American poster was British. Haha.

Now get back on your leash, b*tch.

Comment

• Originally posted by NachoMan View Post
            Ortiz, and probably about 15 other fighters in the division, would have KO'd Wlad that night. You seriously do not know what your eyes are looking at when you watch fights, kid. Take a day off and binge watch some Fury fights to cure yourself of this madness.
            It was Fury's style that caused those problems. No one else has his skill or fights the way he does. So no, you're wrong. Son.

Comment

• If the king of the euro bums AJ duck Ortiz, we know these euro peasants will not step in the ring with him!

Comment

• Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                .... oh man.

Dude one thing is discussing boxing, the other is trying to play that game.

Embarrassing.

Ps acting like Ike went through one murderous fighter after the other is just not true.

joshua did? i mean really, joshua did? talk about this murderers row!

ibeabuchi beat prime bird and prime tua, those are better wins than wladimir klitshcko off of a huge layoff and a loss to tyson f#cking fury, and a bunch of nobodies that you horribly overrate. those were good fighters coming up in a good era, they were very good amateurs and they learned to box as young men in an era where talented big men still entered the sport. today's fighters can't even get decent sparring at HW! go find a gym if you don't believe me, anybody of decent size and talent is playing a sport where you can actually make money!

of course you won't talk about the fighters joshua beat and the reason you think they make his resume so much better than wilders. because they don't .

i'll give you that jhoshua has a slightly better resume, never claimed otherwise, he does have a hall of famer on there, but the idea that what he's done is insurmountably better is something you're not even willing to argue, so just accept that you're enamored with your fighter and i really don't give that much of a **** about mine.

TLR
                you probably had to look up ibeabuchi on boxrec, or you'd never have bragged about joshua's resume being the best ever at this stage

leon spinks had a win over muhammad ali after seven fights.

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post
                  joshua did? i mean really, joshua did? talk about this murderers row!

ibeabuchi beat prime bird and prime tua, those are better wins than wladimir klitshcko off of a huge layoff and a loss to tyson f#cking fury, and a bunch of nobodies that you horribly overrate. those were good fighters coming up in a good era, they were very good amateurs and they learned to box as young men in an era where talented big men still entered the sport. today's fighters can't even get decent sparring at HW! go find a gym if you don't believe me, anybody of decent size and talent is playing a sport where you can actually make money!

of course you won't talk about the fighters joshua beat and the reason you think they make his resume so much better than wilders. because they don't .

i'll give you that jhoshua has a slightly better resume, never claimed otherwise, he does have a hall of famer on there, but the idea that what he's done is insurmountably better is something you're not even willing to argue, so just accept that you're enamored with your fighter and i really don't give that much of a **** about mine.

TLR
                  you probably had to look up ibeabuchi on boxrec, or you'd never have bragged about joshua's resume being the best ever at this stage

leon spinks had a win over muhammad ali after seven fights.
                  No.. I didn't say he did. But at 21 fights he has 7-8 top 10 caliber opponents on his resume, two unification fights and four belts around his waste.

Like it or not, Ike gave 2-3 great fights - the rest weren't against anyone even remotely close to the top.

He may have a single better win in David Tua. And even that's a strong strong maybe.

Comment

Working...
                  X