No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Luis Ortiz Wants Tyson Fury Showdown Next

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
    There will be no burying with the kind of stupidity you constantly show. But as I say, you're horribly stupid and delusional. It's an American thing. Most of your country is just an embarrassment. You're just one of many of those embarrassments.
    Lmao... you're truly butthurt! What a flaming sensitive ******ty keyboard warrior you are... your mom should have swallowed you.

Comment

• Originally posted by bboy80 View Post
      You can't really compare them. One was a consummate professional, the other ballooned to 27stone, started doing coke, drinking heavily and had mental break down.

He obv isnt going to magically come back in shape and take on Joshua or Wilder.
      Yes it just goes to show who he is. Vitali is still thin and he's been retired for years. Fury did a Douglas. He just didn't get the diabetic coma

Comment

• Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
        What exactly is the difference between Joshua's and Wilder's amateur careers other than Joshua being better? Are you even aware that when Wilder turned pro Joshua hadn't even had his first amateur fight.

Joshua has Takam, Parker, Brezeale, Whyte, Klitschko and Martin. That's three world champions and everyone in the top 10 now or at the time of the fight.

Don't act like there's a comparison, because there isn't at all and if you say so you're just exposing yourself.

All of the guys above, maybe except for Martin would smash Stiverne. That's for sure.

Joshua has offered Wilder multiple fights now Sure is protected. Absolutely pathetic to even try to insinuate that AJ is being protected. Keep in mind that his next fight is his 22nd pro fight.

When Wilder's 22nd fight took place he fought Jesse Oltman in Cancun

Joshua is either fighting a top 5 heavyweight and mandatory or fighting for the undisputed title. Those two fights are next no matter what.

Let's not even try and compare Wilder's absolutely shambolical "resume".

the way you overrated joshuya's resume, which is not very good, compared to wilder's resume, which similarly is not very good, is honestly pretty embarrassing. your evaluation of joshua's wins is embarrassing! if eddie hearn was so confident in his fighter and wasn't worried about the power he woudn't have tried as hard as he could to hide joshua behind dillian white, wouldn't have offered 12 million bucks US [same take parker got according to his people,] to wilder, or turned down 50 million with an upside, which may well be more than he'd make anywhere else. the guy literally said "this ifgh tneeds to be in the UK, money be damned." what does that tell you about what eddie hearn thinks about his fighter's accomplishments and ability?

it is what it is, you seem to think wilder's resume is shambolical while calling joshua's resume good. that's dishonest. and that's because you're unfit to take your unionjack glasses off and look at fighters because good british HW have hardly existed. wilder isn't special to me. there are literally thousands of deontay wilder's playing college basketball. he was not a good enough athlete! really! joshua beat klitshcko who handn't fought in two years and who was beaten by tyson f#cking fury. who has white beaten that makes him a better win than stiverne? when was he ranked higher? who is charles martin? who is dominic brezeale? who has takam beaten? did you watch parker fight hughie fury? andy ruiz JR? i did .

just accept that you overrate your guys horribly and you let eddie hearn tell you what to do
        Last edited by New England; 06-15-2018, 09:08 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post
          the way you overrated joshuya's resume, which is not very good, compared to wilder's resume, which similarly is not very good, is honestly pretty embarrassing. your evaluation of joshua's wins is embarrassing! if eddie hearn was so confident in his fighter and wasn't worried about the power he woudn't have tried as hard as he could to hide joshua behind dillian white, wouldn't have offered 12 million bucks US [same take parker got according to his people,] to wilder, or turned down 50 million with an upside, which may well be more than he'd make anywhere else. the guy literally said "this ifgh tneeds to be in the UK, money be damned." what does that tell you about what eddie hearn thinks about his fighter's accomplishments and ability?

it is what it is, you seem to think wilder's resume is shambolical while calling joshua's resume good. that's dishonest. and that's because you're unfit to take your unionjack glasses off and look at fighters because good british HW have hardly existed. wilder isn't special to me. there are literally thousands of deontay wilder's playing college basketball. he was not a good enough athlete! really! joshua beat klitshcko who handn't fought in two years and who was beaten by tyson f#cking fury. who has white beaten that makes him a better win than stiverne? when was he ranked higher? who is charles martin? who is dominic brezeale? who has takam beaten? did you watch parker fight hughie fury? andy ruiz JR? i did .

just accept that you overrate your guys horribly and you let eddie hearn tell you what to do
          Ugh man.. you're trying to say they are somehow comparable.

You've hit a new low. A real low.

Absolutely pathetic.

Here's an experiment, name me a heavyweight in the past 30 years with a better resume after 21 fights than Joshua? I'll wait for that one.

Comment

Absolutely pathetic.

what have parker, white, charles martin, takam, dominic brezeale done that make them so much better? i mean really, tell me what they've done and why you think they make joshua's resume so good.

keep in mind also that my posts were a response to you saying that he was protected for two long, and i showed you two examples of fights against top guys who are better than any win on joshua's resume save an old man, that didn't happen at the time because his opponents failed drug tests! how are you protected when you sign to fight these guys? the povetkin fight was supposed to happen years ago! ortiz fight hardly took place the second time, and it was rescheduled from a failed drug test!

and of course now w ehave a lot of information and sound bites from eddie hearn himself confirming that 50 million was a real offer [and deductively, that his 12 million was a deplorable lowball and an offer deisgned not to be taken AKA a duck,] and that he's keeping the fight in the UK not for money but for an advantage.

wilder's protected doe! drug tests, and the biggest fight in boxing being pushed off by the enemy promoter, be damned!

Comment

Absolutely pathetic.

Here's an experiment, name me a heavyweight in the past 30 years with a better resume after 21 fights than Joshua? I'll wait for that one.

red herrring, literally nobody cares about a mediocre resume in an awful HW division. history won't care until the guy fights wilder, and we've seen how keen eddie hearn is on that.

and it has nothing to do with you overrating the guy's resume. why don' you talk about charles martin, dominic brezeale, dillian white, joseph parker, carlos takam, and 41 year old wladimir klitschko who was beaten by a gypsy and retired?

and fo rthe record, and just to make it look liek you don't know what you're talking about further, meet a guy named IKE who would knock joshua right out of the ring if eddie hearn wasn't able to hide him in buckingham palace

http://boxrec.com/en/boxer/5981

you aren't fit to carry my jockstrap in this game, dude. do you even know who he is?

Comment

what have parker, white, charles martin, takam, dominic brezeale done that make them so much better? i mean really, tell me what they've done and why you think they make joshua's resume so good.

keep in mind also that my posts were a response to you saying that he was protected for two long, and i showed you two examples of fights against top guys who are better than any win on joshua's resume save an old man, that didn't happen at the time because his opponents failed drug tests! how are you protected when you sign to fight these guys? the povetkin fight was supposed to happen years ago! ortiz fight hardly took place the second time, and it was rescheduled from a failed drug test!

and of course now w ehave a lot of information and sound bites from eddie hearn himself confirming that 50 million was a real offer [and deductively, that his 12 million was a deplorable lowball and an offer deisgned not to be taken AKA a duck,] and that he's keeping the fight in the UK not for money but for an advantage.

wilder's protected doe! drug tests, and the biggest fight in boxing being pushed off by the enemy promoter, be damned!
                Just tell me who has a better resume? You can say what you want about what they've done etc. But just give me someone with 21 fights who has 6-7 top 10 ranked opponents on their resume, 3 belts and two unification fights.

Just bring me the name.

Comment

red herrring, literally nobody cares about a mediocre resume in an awful HW division. history won't care until the guy fights wilder, and we've seen how keen eddie hearn is on that.

and it has nothing to do with you overrating the guy's resume. why don' you talk about charles martin, dominic brezeale, dillian white, joseph parker, carlos takam, and 41 year old wladimir klitschko who was beaten by a gypsy and retired?

and fo rthe record, and just to make it look liek you don't know what you're talking about further, meet a guy named IKE who would knock joshua right out of the ring if eddie hearn wasn't able to hide him in buckingham palace

http://boxrec.com/en/boxer/5981

you aren't fit to carry my jockstrap in this game, dude. do you even know who he is?
                  .... oh man.

Dude one thing is discussing boxing, the other is trying to play that game.

Embarrassing.

Ps acting like Ike went through one murderous fighter after the other is just not true.

Comment

• Originally posted by 5000boxing View Post
                    Lmao... you're truly butthurt! What a flaming sensitive ******ty keyboard warrior you are... your mom should have swallowed you.
                    You're the one who complained of us ganging up on you. You're the one who said you'd bury us. So who is the keyboard warrior now? You're so ******ed you don't even know what you're saying now. Moron. Complete and utter moron. As I say, you're an embarrassment.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
                      You're the one who complained of us ganging up on you. You're the one who said you'd bury us. So who is the keyboard warrior now? You're so ******ed you don't even know what you're saying now. Moron. Complete and utter moron. As I say, you're an embarrassment.
                      Im too lazy to go back and see what we where talking about.. i don't really care.. so let me just say.. go and **** your self u wierd f*ggotty lil b*tch!

Comment

Working...
                      X