Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who's got rich parents and how much inheritance you expect to get?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
    Oh that what I meant, their savings would be drained by the nursing home.
    Not necessarily, doe.. It all depends.

Most likely if they can afford a nursing home that's several thousand a month, they have at least thrice that actually coming in.

Not to mention lump sums in the bank, or invested in other areas - gotta figure they likely just sold a house.

I can't speak for other retirement plans, but I know working for the federal government for thirty years pays NICE. My dad retired making 150ish? a year (back in the mid 90's). And he had a pension that was like close to 10 grand a month that after he passed away, my mom still is able to get until she dies.

Comment

This reminds me of the twins who have been in prison since like the late 80s for murdering their rich parents.

They claimed they were abused by their parents but everyone knows they were just greedy, spoiled kids who wanted that money.
      yeah they did actually get diddled though, there was a fairly recentish thing about them which proved the dad was a serial evil diddler. the diddled kid started diddling his bro after too, real ****ed up ****.

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
        $1900/month is a lot of money in the philippines. She could live very comfortably with a maid and a driver.
        $1900 is higher than minimum wage amirite
        At 71 I doubt she goes to the Philippines with all her kids in California

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
          yeah they did actually get diddled though, there was a fairly recentish thing about them which proved the dad was a serial evil diddler. the diddled kid started diddling his bro after too, real ****ed up ****.

Woah that's wild!

Comment

Originally posted by Cheek busting View Post
            Not necessarily, doe.. It all depends.

Most likely if they can afford a nursing home that's several thousand a month, they have at least thrice that actually coming in.

Not to mention lump sums in the bank, or invested in other areas - gotta figure they likely just sold a house.

I can't speak for other retirement plans, but I know working for the federal government for thirty years pays NICE. My dad retired making 150ish? a year (back in the mid 90's). And he had a pension that was like close to 10 grand a month that after he passed away, my mom still is able to get until she dies.
            Why do young **** tards use “doe”. Now I’m certain you are both stupid, and lazy...

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
              Why do young **** tards use “doe”. Now I’m certain you are both stupid, and lazy...
              I always spell it out.... though!!!!!

Comment

I always spell it out.... though!!!!!
                Respect homie....

Peace..

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                  Respect homie....

Peace..
                  Why are you 50 plus years old talking shyte with people on the internet.

Why are you that old using the word homie.

Why do you lie about everything.

Using "doe"is a way to mock street people who talk silly in real life like that.

Comment

Woah that's wild!
                    https://www.imdb.com/title/tt7753090/

Comment

DARKSEID is a rich pampered sissy but I don't know how much his allowance is.

Comment

Working...
                      X