Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I feel sorry for that pink tank top holding on to those ghetto *******

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
      The way that asian woman is dressed all tacky, i know she is Chinese.

Chinese people in general are very rude and inconsiderate with no class so maybe she did something to the black woman.
      true, chinese prolly the most non manners having nationality for the asians. next is the viets.

Comment

Originally posted by -jose- View Post
        I feel sorry for that pink tank top holding on to those ghetto *******
        If Hulk Hogan had those ghetto *******, he wouldn't need his hands to rip off his shirt.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
          If Hulk Hogan had those ghetto *******, he wouldn't need his hands to rip off his shirt.

lol..........

Comment

She prolly just jealous cos asian lady has a cool afro.

Comment

When did Tracy Morgan get breast implants?

Also the best part of that is right at the end when she spots dude recording & dude drops down the camera stoopid quick lmfao. He's like I don't want none of Tracy Morgan with ******* coming my way let me put myself in check.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
                The way that asian woman is dressed all tacky, i know she is Chinese.

Chinese people in general are very rude and inconsiderate with no class so maybe she did something to the black woman.
                Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
                true, chinese prolly the most non manners having nationality for the asians. next is the viets.
                ^^^this

she moved that Charlo-sounding b1tch's kid...i dont blame her for getting mad

Comment

I think its obvious that the real racist was the asian woman doe

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                    ^^^this

she moved that Charlo-sounding b1tch's kid...i dont blame her for getting mad
                    i dont get why she just doesnt say "excuse me"... i've seen this happen so many times with old asian/chinese lady. they just come and take shiiet or move shiiet without asking!

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                      When did Tracy Morgan get breast implants?

Also the best part of that is right at the end when she spots dude recording & dude drops down the camera stoopid quick lmfao. He's like I don't want none of Tracy Morgan with ******* coming my way let me put myself in check.

Tracy Morgan

Comment

Working...
                      X