No announcement yet.

I have an army of

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have an army of

Of ****sexuals ready to open the floodgates and post pictures of c0cks nonstop. Ready at my disposal , ready to create accounts. We will take over the website. You will see nothing but c0cks in your screens. All sizes , all colors , all shapes , and with diseases. If you retreat now , it will be the end of it. But if you dont , I will make you all pay.

I am calling your bluff, c0ck boy

Comment

Here is the cupboard where I store all of the fucks I give:

Comment

Originally posted by DeelDough View Post
        Of ****sexuals ready to open the floodgates and post pictures of c0cks nonstop. Ready at my disposal , ready to create accounts. We will take over the website. You will see nothing but c0cks in your screens. All sizes , all colors , all shapes , and with diseases. If you retreat now , it will be the end of it. But if you dont , I will make you all pay.

Comment

We have a hulk (Mod named Bringer or Reed)

Comment

Cool story bro..........

Comment

Originally posted by DeelDough View Post
              Do it! Do it!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I'm not your type. I'm not inflatable. Queer-mo.

Comment

Working...
                X