I think you confused yourself and then tried to squirm away

It was good for a laugh at least.
    I understand both sports well.

Don't worry if you don't. At least you tried

Comment

• Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
      I understand both sports well.

Don't worry if you don't. At least you tried
      You're emotional like a little girl. I think that makes it clear that you aren't seeing things straight

But thanks for admitting that the umpire/ref in both sports can use their discretion instead of following the rulebook. Appreciate you backing off of your stupidity

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
        You're emotional like a little girl. I think that makes it clear that you aren't seeing things straight

But thanks for admitting that the umpire/ref in both sports can use their discretion instead of following the rulebook. Appreciate you backing off of your stupidity
        Yes, and if you knew tennis you would know this umpire was 100% right and Serena was 100% wrong.

Don't worry, I can excuse your ignorance as you don't know the sport.

Comment

Yes, and if you knew tennis you would know this umpire was 100% right and Serena was 100% wrong.
          I never said he wasn't within his right. I said he should have used better discretion. Seems that you agree with this now

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
          Don't worry, I can excuse your ignorance as you don't know the sport.

Don't worry, I can excuse you being hurt about Serena being the greatest female tennis player ever. Do you cry yourself to sleep about this every day? You surely have been doing so every night for the past 2 weeks or so!

Comment

I never said he wasn't within his right. I said he should have used better discretion. Seems that you agree with this now

Don't worry, I can excuse you being hurt about Serena being the greatest female tennis player ever. Do you cry yourself to sleep about this every day? You surely have been doing so every night for the past 2 weeks or so!

She clearly isn't but you don't know tennis so I can understand why you don't understand this.

Comment

She clearly isn't but you don't know tennis so I can understand why you don't understand this.
              I bet I can find more rankings that says she is than you can find that say she isn't

Comment

I bet I can find more rankings that says she is than you can find that say she isn't
                Facts mean more to me than opinions.

I used the facts and evidence to form my opinions.

You just seem to copy other peoples opinion and cannot form your own.

Comment

Facts mean more to me than opinions.

I used the facts and evidence to form my opinions.

You just seem to copy other peoples opinion and cannot form your own.
                  Here's a fact for you.

Graf: 22 Grand Slam Singles Titles.

Williams: 23 Grand Slam Singles Titles.

Comment

Here's a fact for you.

Graf: 22 Grand Slam Singles Titles.

Williams: 23 Grand Slam Singles Titles.
                    What do you think the difference is between a grand slam and another tennis tournament?

Comment

What do you think the difference is between a grand slam and another tennis tournament?
                      Are the grand slam tournaments not the most important in tennis? I mean if I'm mistaken about that, then let me know.

Hope you enjoyed that fact, doe.

Comment

Working...
                      X