Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've released cumshots harder than Conor's punches

Comment

Lol @ people saying Cotto and Mosley.

Shane could bang but that's could. He was a very strong puncher at 135 and back in the early 2000s strong at welter too but Floyd caught him on the downside and he didn't have the same snap in his punches. Cotto has vastly overrated power.

Connor has given men concussions from his punches.

Comment

Originally posted by lparm View Post

Shane could bang but that's could. He was a very strong puncher at 135 and back in the early 2000s strong at welter too but Floyd caught him on the downside and he didn't have the same snap in his punches.
        How come he stopped Margarito in the fight before he fought Floyd then?

I bet you're one the kind of person that would say Floyd would never fight Mosley when Mosley jumped in the ring after the Marquez fight, only to use the excuse he was faded after Floyd beat him.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBigLug View Post
          How come he stopped Margarito in the fight before he fought Floyd then?

I bet you're one the kind of person that would say Floyd would never fight Mosley when Mosley jumped in the ring after the Marquez fight, only to use the excuse he was faded after Floyd beat him.
          Margs took Shane's heart.

Shane wasn't the same fighter after Forrest and by the time Floyd got him yes he was faded at elite level. But he was still too good for B- and C level fighters.

Comment

Margs took Shane's heart.

Shane wasn't the same fighter after Forrest and by the time Floyd got him yes he was faded at elite level. But he was still too good for B- and C level fighters.
            How? by getting knocked out?

Comment

If Mike Tyson was allowed to wear 4 oz gloves, he would of been a mass murderer! (Conor Mcgregor is a big puncher no doubt! But just imagine if boxers who wear 20 oz gloves in sparring! And they still knock guys out where permitted to wear 4 oz gloves! I think the reason why Floyd Mayweather wants to wear 8 0z gloves is because, he thinks it will benefit him!)...
              Last edited by PRINCEKOOL; 08-13-2017, 02:04 PM.

Comment

Comment

I know some fans think Canelo is this dynamite puncher but he really doesn't stop guys at world class level not even a washed up JCC jr was stopped by the supposedly powerful Mexican.

Connor on the other hand has all world power. He dusted 3 mma atgs in Aldo, Eddie and Nate Diaz and is known in the UFC as being p4p the hardest hitter in the sports history. One left flush from Connor and its lights out. Floyd doesn't have much of a chin which is why he covers up so much and the first time he feels the power we will see him retreat into his shell to unscramble his brain.
                  Comments like this make me think you're trolling.

Comment

Originally posted by PhillyPhlash View Post
                    Comments like this make me think you're trolling.
                    When has it proven to be world class?

An old Mosley rocked him with one punch and maidana who is a volume puncher stunned him.

We have never seen Floyd caught clean by a big puncher. Connor will change that.

Comment

Originally posted by dibzvincent143 View Post
                      Bla bla bla bla bla.
                      Put your money on it then.
                      I dont even know how these guys are even in this forum.
                      I wonder the same thing. The fanboys don't even know how to spell his first name!

Comment

Working...
                      X