Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ballot Harvesting In California.... Just Ridiculous

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It costs money to run in any political contest. $$$ buys votes, influence peddlers are everywhere. People cashing in on connections is as old as hoe-ing.

Finding angles-tricks is what these campaign people do.
    They skirt the laws, bend the rules, do dirty messed up stuff, and are rarely corrected. It’s the same thing here in Japan.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
      “Ballot harvesting” is political jargon for a practice in which organized workers or volunteers collect absentee ballots from certain voters and drop them off at a polling place or election office."

So organized workers get to pick the houses they want to go to in order to collect absentee ballots, and drop those ballots off for people in the mail, instead of the people themselves dropping it off in the mail. This is one of the most ridiculous things I have ever heard, and its now being accused of being as a primary reason why many Republican congressman in California with significant leads ended up losing.
      Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
      This is why I tell y'all to put him on ignore.

He gums up threads with Gotcha! games and his cheerleading.

Putting him on Ignore keep him from doing that nonsense in your threads.
      Two b**tches in a pod.

Jim, if you gonna keep dodging questions, maybe you follow his advice.

Mental midgets!

Comment

Ppl should only be able to vote in person

If you're too lazy to go there to cast your vote, then your vote shouldnt matter

Only exception should be military deployed overseas

They can vote absentee

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
          Two b**tches in a pod.

Jim, if you gonna keep dodging questions, maybe you follow his advice.

Mental midgets!
          You stalk my threads and replays like a scorned hoe. I entertain your buffoonery for my pleasure, but somewhere deep down I do feel sorry for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
            Ppl should only be able to vote in person

If you're too lazy to go there to cast your vote, then your vote shouldnt matter

Only exception should be military deployed overseas

They can vote absentee
            You can only send in absentee ballots for certain reasons, such as being wheelchair bound, military deployment, etc.

Jim is just a ****ing ******ed 14 year old basement kid who doesn't know ****.

Political parties on both sides have been sending in absentee ballots in their own districts forever, this is completely normal.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
              You stalk my threads and replays like a scorned hoe. I entertain your buffoonery for my pleasure, but somewhere deep down I do feel sorry for you.
              Why you feel sorry for me?

Do you have any youths?

Comment

Working...
              X