Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why Can't Puerto Rican Fighters Put Two English Words Together?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
    Ignorant

Let me know if you want this lesson.

So I don't have European ancestors?
    Wait are you mix?

Comment

Never thought about this lol. good point. I'm guessing its because they figure "hey I'm already American, fck it." other Latinos put in the effort to be embraced here. Ricans don't worry about being embraced because they're born US citizens.

Comment

Originally posted by JcLazyX210 View Post
        Wait are you mix?
        I select Black when the demographics question pops-up and my hair has African texture but

I have African Ancestors
        I have European Ancestors
        I have Asian Ancestors.

How about you?

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
          azzholes like you assume nonsense without even visited the country. Go **** yourself.
          I need to visit the country in order to know that their people which are considered American citizens should learn English in the chance that they decide to migrate to vast USA?

You're over here getting butt hurt over what is clearly common sense. Even that batty boy Siablo and his people can speak English and they're not even US citizens.

Comment

I select Black when the demographics question pops-up and my hair has African texture but

I have African Ancestors
            I have Asian Ancestors.

How about you?
            Blood wise /DNA 100% African. However I just consider my self American. However I don't like the terms black or white .

Comment

I dont my ancestors came where yours cam from. What countries in Europe did yours come from?
              23andMe says mostly Southern and Eastern European with some Scandinavian and Jew sprinkled in.

Comment

Originally posted by JcLazyX210 View Post
                Blood wise /DNA 100% African. However I just consider my self American. However I don't like the terms black or white .
                If you are American, I doubt your DNA is %100 African.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
                  23andMe says mostly Southern and Eastern European with some Scandinavian and Jew sprinkled in.
                  As expect so my ancestors and yours came from different parts of Europe, as expected because we know you and I aren't cut from the same cloth. Jews are white/Caucasian so need neither to mention their sprinkling.

Did that DNA test show that you have any African DNA?

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
                    I need to visit the country in order to know that their people which are considered American citizens should learn English in the chance that they decide to migrate to vast USA?

You're over here getting butt hurt over what is clearly common sense. Even that batty boy Siablo and his people can speak English and they're not even US citizens.
                    I lived there for 10 years and more people understand and speak English than you think. Almost everything is in English and they mimic the US so closely.

Now you are pairing me up with Siablo. It means you have not been reading.

Instead of admitting that you were insensitive and miseducated in the topic you go attacking.

Comment

I have African Ancestors
                      I have Asian Ancestors.

How about you?
                      Interesting, what kind of European and Asian ancestry? Irish? Chinese?

Comment

Working...
                      X