Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[CRAZY VIDEO!!!!] [WOW] MAYWEATHER EMBARRASSED by FEMALE REPORTER at his OWN GYM!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
    She was asking dumb questions.

Floyd was well in his rights to atleast jab her.
    What was dumb about her question? It was a legit question. Why not allow kicking? Maybe cause he would get phucked up? Floyd is a beeotxh and poor guy needs that ego boost I feel so sorry for him. All that money and still insecure as phuck!

Comment

When Gayweather beats up on women, is it purely boxing or does he kick them too?

Comment

Floyd is a clown.

Comment

Originally posted by Death_Adder View Post
          When Gayweather beats up on women, is it purely boxing or does he kick them too?
          He's got no power at WW.

Comment

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
            yeah that was pretty ******ed... just say your not fighting in a mma match period!
            Yea exactly!!.. Hi Dana? This is Floyd Money Mayweather! Ok Dana i will fight for you in the ufc octagon BUT its BOXING ONLY!!! NO MMA BS DANA!! Sign me up!

WHATTTT THE FKKKK?!? hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
              Why don’t you try to arrest him since you’re so tough on the internet. He shouldn’t allow white women in his gym anyway they always causing trouble and calling the police. 5yrs from now she’ll claim Floyd threatened her lol
              You know, I'm probably one of the toughest hombres to walk this earth. Punk a lot of people.... especially people from Kahtarzan, but any hoo, not too long ago, I walked in Floyd's gym. Called him out and he got behind his Guido bodyguards. So I called them guidos out and they didnt want any smoke either. I started going after floyd but dude ran like hell... just like in his fights. Couldn't find him, but trust me, homie, I'm going to go again soon. Word is that he does have some dungeon of naked men in his gym. Thats probably where he went to go hide. I'll keep you posted.

Comment

"Why not allow him to kick? Because I can make 7 figures without defending against kicks!"

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
                  What was dumb about her question? It was a legit question. Why not allow kicking? Maybe cause he would get phucked up? Floyd is a beeotxh and poor guy needs that ego boost I feel so sorry for him. All that money and still insecure as phuck!
                  Because why would kicking be allowed?

Every one knows Floyd aint fighting a kick boxing fight nor should he.

Her question was rhetorical she already knew the answer to it.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                    Because why would kicking be allowed?

Every one knows Floyd aint fighting a kick boxing fight nor should he.

Her question was rhetorical she already knew the answer to it.
                    But he's fighting a kick boxer. If he wanted a boxing exhibition he could have got a boxer. On top of all that the guy is tiny, so why not at least let him use kicks?

The reality is he is just as scared of a challenge as he has been his whole life.

Comment

Cant think of any reason to like the guy smh 병신 깜둥이 씨발 ㅋㅋ

Comment

Working...
                      X