No announcement yet.

The official lounge stock market & investment advice thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JcLazyX210 View Post
    Do you in invest in Forex? I own over $660 dollars in Chinese yuan in cash. What is a good paper currency to invest in? I am waiting too see how AUD and Yen closes out this year.
    Originally posted by JcLazyX210 View Post
    Ok thanks fam. This is still a good trend to be part of. Let me know if you know any good cheap medical / bio stocks.
    Look at TRIB

I exited my position earlier this year around $5. Haven’t checked it lately but I know it slid down below $4. Might be a buying opportunity if you like gambling on bio. Has gotten as high as $22 before.

Comment

• Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
      Tilray went up to about $180 after that beverage buy in.

Been watching aphria and canopy and aurora - But I agree on the bubble. Since it was illegal through their start up period, none of them could get bank funding, so they gave out stock options to liquid investors and essentially devalued the shares.

I agree, it's all based on potential. Which it will eventually be profitable, but all the prices are inflated. Except APhria, I think they are a potential long term hold, around $12/share.
      Aurora was back at like $6 yesterday. Got lucky with them and bought for $2/share and sold for $14. Weed stocks saw a massive market correction.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
        Look at TRIB

I exited my position earlier this year around $5. Haven’t checked it lately but I know it slid down below $4. Might be a buying opportunity if you like gambling on bio. Has gotten as high as $22 before.
        Buy the dip, right?

Comment

Do you in invest in Forex? I own over $660 dollars in Chinese yuan in cash. What is a good paper currency to invest in? I am waiting too see how AUD and Yen closes out this year.
          Currency investment is a terrible investment generally. The Chinese engage in manipulation of its currently. Much worse for your bottom line.

Comment

• Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
            Currency investment is a terrible investment generally. The Chinese engage in manipulation of its currently. Much worse for your bottom line.
            Yes they do on purpose to have cheap exports. Depending on how the trade agreements or lack there is they may have to stop playing with their currency.

I dable in it, since I travel a lot. I am not investing crazy money into it. I made a small profit from it. The funny thing is old currency things to triple in prices . If the yuan fails I have a antique currency. If you find a box of confederate money you are millionaire. That money is very rare. Also old prussia money.

Comment

Yes they do on purpose to have cheap exports. Depending on how the trade agreements or lack there is they may have to stop playing with their currency.

I dable in it, since I travel a lot. I am not investing crazy money into it. I made a small profit from it. The funny thing is old currency things to triple in prices . If the yuan fails I have a antique currency. If you find a box of confederate money you are millionaire. That money is very rare. Also old prussia money.
              Sounds like you know what your doing and risk a low amount. Smart. Have fun. Too much risk for me and I know nothing about currency.

Comment

• Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
                Sounds like you know what your doing and risk a low amount. Smart. Have fun. Too much risk for me and I know nothing about currency.
                Exactly, it's just something to play with. Just $100. If I hit big (which I doubt ) it will be nice. If it tanks I will just give it to my future kids.

Comment

• How do you guys recommend one go about finding an investment advisor, or do you recommend them at all?
                  I've got some money that I was stashing away but I feel I've wasted thousands in potential investment interest/income by letting just sit in my checking accounts.

Never been able to ask my friends or family about this because I don't want them knowing I have it.

Comment

• ^^^Wish I could give you some good advice.

The time to invest is now. Everything is dipping and you wanna buy stock as cheap as you can get it.

It is not good news to us who have been stacking money on them for years, I've lost a lot of money and no idea when it is going to stop.

But I can't withdraw any now because I'll never recover what I've invested.

Tough position to be in, not good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mighty_Windir View Post
                      ^^^Wish I could give you some good advice.

The time to invest is now. Everything is dipping and you wanna buy stock as cheap as you can get it.

It is not good news to us who have been stacking money on them for years, I've lost a lot of money and no idea when it is going to stop.

But I can't withdraw any now because I'll never recover what I've invested.

Tough position to be in, not good.
                      Nah man. No is not the time to buy. Folks expect it to dip more. Let's wait on some more dipping.

Give me an estimate of the amount you lost.

Comment

Working...
                      X