No announcement yet.

Are humans inherently evil?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are humans inherently evil?

I say yes, im quite a cold motherfuker by societal standards but I find this to be mainly a result of the environment I grew up in. Very emotionally defunct and to this day I struggle to read people and understand them on an emotional level.

Im very introverted which you may have guessed by the screenname.

What is your opinion on our moral and emotional compasses is it environment or nature that influences our own mindsets whether bleak or pessimistic evil or caring.

My own opinion is that alot of our behavior is learned but at the same time conditioned somewhat by tptb.

I hate to say it, but any human who is not greedy or selfish has had to go to great lengths and efforts to not be greedy or selfish.

Comment

Originally posted by Introspective View Post
      I say yes, im quite a cold motherfuker by societal standards but I find this to be mainly a result of the environment I grew up in. Very emotionally defunct and to this day I struggle to read people and understand them on an emotional level.

What is your opinion on our moral and emotional compasses is it environment or nature that influences our own mindsets whether bleak or pessimistic evil or caring.

My own opinion is that alot of our behavior is learned but at the same time conditioned somewhat by tptb.
      Well mother nature and planet earth is all about love mate , but the powers that be the 1% that own and control it all are pure evil , humans should live in harmony with each other on this planet.

Comment

Sounds like you got that ass burger thing.

I actually think the humans are more good then bad, but the baddest among us can fool people into thinking he/she is good & therefore there is more trickery going on with labeling bad people as bad people or having complete faith that someone you feel is good right now is going to be good a year or five years down the line.

For me I've kinda made up a % of trust I feel for people that I deal with. Like I got people I've known for years & years who are at a 92% level of trust & I know mfers from back in the day who might be a 24% level of trust cuz while I've known them forever I know they are unstable, prone to lie or prone to trouble over dumb sh^t. I don't consider anyone who's not surpassed a 51% level of trust to be a person I'd hang out with or even talk irl to for longer than I might have to.

Comment

Originally posted by Introspective View Post

No.

No you are not

Comment

Originally posted by ptek View Post
            Well mother nature and planet earth is all about love mate , but the powers that be the 1% that own and control it all are pure evil , humans should live in harmony with each other on this planet.

Lay off the weed Hippie

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
              Sounds like you got that ass burger thing.

Comment

But yeah the base instinct is selfish it's not natural for us to help strangers or care for their well being without expecting something in return

Comment

Humans are smart animals, there is no good or wrong or good and evil, just what society deems as what's supposed to be good or wrong

Comment

People can be both.
                    When you need to be evil anyone can and wil be.
                    Just look at any war.
                    Theirs choir boys that turn into sadistic killers.
                    People also have the ability to be nice.
                    Just depends on situations.
                    Btw welcome back bro.

Comment

Working...
                    X