• Time
  • Show
Clear All

welcome to nsb larry, its always like that

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
      1-Fans get over excited and go over the top

2-Others slam them and get upset because they won for some reason

If a fighter beats a good foe then I think we should appreciate it but not go over the top and say they can beat anyone walking.

But this is what makes these forums interesting and why we keep coming back
      Its usually the 1st one cuz dudes in here have their "favorites."

Comment

Actually there's a third option. That's where you act like a half intelligent human being and see the situation for what it is.

I can see you never thought of that one.

Comment

If a fighter beats a good foe then I think we should appreciate it but not go over the top and say they can beat anyone walking.

Funny, sounds exacly like you about broner, the next fighter of the decade

Comment

Originally posted by j0zef View Post
            Actually there's a third option. That's where you act like a half intelligent human being and see the situation for what it is.

I can see you never thought of that one.
            Exactly the truth is somewhere in the middle generally but unfortunately there aren't many people here who can post impartially.

Too many agenda driven posters, I have my fav's like everyone else, but when something goes against what I wanted I can be honest with myself first and then honest with everyone else

Comment

Larry representing the white brothers in pictures! I like it.

Comment

Working...
              X